OMAKE

Muichiro Pov

I was taking a stroll near my estate. That is when my crow came and announced something that shock me a little

"CAW! KAMADO TANJIRO, AGATSUMA ZENITSU, HASHIBIRA INOSUKE, IGURO Y/N AND UZUI TENGEN DEFEAT UPPERMOON 6! CAW!"

"Is y/n okay?!" I asked my crow, Ginko.

"She's still getting treated." Ginko replied

I didn't realize that I had run and already arrived in front of the butterfly estate. I try to find the room Y/n is staying in and I bump into Shinobu.

"Oh! Muichiro-Kun! Are you here to visit y/n?" She asked

"Yes, Where's her room?" I asked

"Right around the corner." She replied. As soon as she said that I run to the said room and left Shinobu standing there.

'Ah, young love.' Shinobu thought as she put her hand near her chest with a gentle smile on her face.

There she is. Laying on her bed with tubes and machines surrounding her. Seeing her like this makes my heart ache a bit. I was confused with this feeling I'm feeling right now. I always forgot things but I never seems to forget her. She always stuck in my mind. 

I sat beside her bed and hold her hand. 

'I hope you get well soon.' I thought as I rub her hand with my thumb. 

'I'll visit Mitsuri-san to ask her about this feeling I'm feeling whenever I am around y/n' I thought before I lay my head on the edge of the bed while holding her hand and fell asleep.

Muichiro Pov end

Not long after Muichiro had fallen asleep, Shinobu walked in.

"Mui-" Shinobu stop after seeing Muichiro fall asleep beside you. Shinobu went to take a blanket and place it around Muichiro so he wouldn't feel cold.

"*sigh* Get well soon Y/n, Muichiro and the others are worried for you. Especially Muichiro and your brother." Shinobu walk out of the room not before she turned around and smile at the two kids sleeping. She closed the light off and shut the door behind her gently

 She closed the light off and shut the door behind her gently