its nice to meet you

Little bit of Tommy's pov
Me and ranboo were sitting in our home room. It was weird because tubbo was not there. I got up and walked over to ranboo.
"Do you know where tubbo is?"
"Nope." Ranboo said looking up at me.
I sat back down and our teacher called roll.
"Wait,Wait, Wait where is tubbo?" She said looking at me and ranboo.
"We don't know." I said.
"Well that's weird." She said
Everyone said yes or yep.
I could tell that ranboo was confused.

Ranboo's pov
I was getting confused because is it not normal for people to be gone from school some times.
I rased my hand hand.
"Yes ranboo?"
"Why is it weird that tubbo is gone today?"
" well." She said
"Well it's just tubbo is never gone from school even if he his sick he still will come to school." Someone said.
I could tell that every one in class was getting concerned about tubbo.
"Tommy give me tubbo's phone number." I said demanding it.
Tommy gave me his number and i texted him.

Them texting
Tubbo this is ranboo Tommy gave me your number.
1 minut later
Oh hey ranboo!
Where are you and why are you not answering Tommy?
Well i just got to my phone I can't call anyone rn because have family over and my parents told me i was not going to school to today. Then i asked if i could go tell Tommy what was going on and they said yes. So yeah. Oh do you think your parents would let you come over to my house?
I can ask my mom at lunch.
K. Bye ranboo i do not want to get in trouble.
Ok bye tubbo.

Still ranboo's pov
"Did you get anything?"
"Yeah i did."
" Oh what did you get!?"
"Well he has family up and his parents were not letting him on his phone. He was going to tell you want was going on and why he was not at school to day."
"Oh wow. Tubbo never has family up so yeah i can see why his parents would keep him at home to day."

Me
Hey guys umm i have ender man as a short cut on my phone. And if i leave end ender man in the part please let me know so i can fix it. It proply won't happen but if it does just let me know. Thanks. Still ranboos pov.

It was lunch. So i called my mom.
Ranboo and his mom over call
Hello?
Hi mom.
What do you need dear im In the middle of work rn.
Well I'm sorry to bother you but I was wondering if I could go over to a friends house?
Oh of course dear.
Thanks mom. Love you bye.
Love you too bye dear.
Call ended
It was a little weird to say I love you to my mom. I texted tubbo to get his address and he gave it to me. I will be there when get some clothes. I texted him. He said ok. His family was expecting mee to sleepover.  So i was just going to have a sleepover. I texted my mom to tell her that i was sleeping over. Tubbo's house was really close to my house. So i just walked over there.

Tubbo's pov
I was watching my little cousins when i herd a knock at the door.
"Tubbo, who is at the door."My mother said.
"It's my friend."
"Is it tommy?"
"No mom you have not met him yet he is the new student."
"Oh ok."
"I'm coming!" I yelled to ranboo.
I ran down the stairs and opened the door.
"Hey ranboo."
"Hey"
"Come in. I was watching my cousins that is why it took me so long."
"It ok."
My mom was at the top of the stairs.my mom came down the stairs.
"Hi. I'm tubbos mom." She said shaking ranboo hand.
"Tubbo you and ranboo can go to your room and i can have one of you sisters watch your cousins."
"K. Come on ranboo."
Me and ranboo walked to my room.
" you can put you bag over there."
I pointed to the end of my bed. I turned on my computer and started loading up five nights at Freddy's. I got a chair for ranboo and i started playing. I failed my first night and got scared Bad. Then ranboo tried and he got to night five and own the game. After that we just started talking.

Me
Idk if i will post Friday if I'm going to be posting posting all week lol. Have a great day or night. Take care.