第30章 - I'm All Yours

Hiyori stared in fascination at the drink in her hand much to Yuta's amusement

Hiyori stared in fascination at the drink in her hand much to Yuta's amusement. He clutched his hot cup of coffee in one hand while watching Hiyori take a tentative sip of her cold drink. It probably wasn't a good idea to let Hiyori drink something this cold in January but how could he deny her, especially with the way her eyes were sparkling while looking at the photo of the galaxy-colored yogurt tea pasted outside the café window? Yuta bit back a smile when he saw Hiyori's eyes light up in amazement.

"It tastes like strawberry yogurt even though it doesn't look anything like it. The color gradient reminds me of a galaxy." Hiyori murmured like she was giving a drink review. She was far too invested in the drink to notice the look of adoration Yuta gave her.

"It reminds me of your eyes more" He said before he could stop himself. He had no idea where he had gotten the confidence from, but then again, he was always comfortable around Hiyori. Being around her made him want to spill his heart out because of how relaxed and warm she made him feel. Hiyori jolted slightly and her face heated up. Fortunately for her, her cheeks were already stained pink from the winter cold so Yuta didn't notice her blushing over his words. Her eyes darted around the busy Tokyo streets in an attempt to look anywhere but his ocean blue eyes that made her fall deeper in love with him every time she saw them.

She caught the shiny glint of something out of the corner of her eye and turned to see a silver locket in the front display window of a jewelry store. She stopped walking causing Yuta to stop as well. He turned to look at Hiyori in confusion only to see her staring at a jewelry store window.

"Hold on, I want to buy something." She said, walking in the direction of the jewelry store. Yuta gave her a quizzical look and followed her inside the store. His eyes widened upon seeing all the pretty, shiny jewelry on display. They almost popped out of his sockets when he saw the little price tags some of them had. A pair of earrings cost nearly twice as much as all the money he currently had on him.

'What....are we doing in a place like this?' Yuta's eyes darted to look at the engagement rings on display. He stared at them in awe. They were all so beautiful. He wondered which one Hiyori would like the most...'Wait...why am I thinking about that? I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend yet and I'm already thinking about engagement!' Hiyori walked up to the counter where one of the store employees stood.

"Hi, I'd like to purchase the locket you have displayed out front. The one with the three panels that can hold three pictures" Hiyori said, reaching into her pocket to take her wallet out. The store employee looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you sure?" The employee asked, not really believing a teenage girl was requesting to buy something that expensive. Hiyori nodded. The employee sighed and lean in towards Hiyori. He raised his hand so others couldn't see what he was telling her. "That locket is an antique worth more than two million yen!"

"Positive" Hiyori replied, holding her card out for the man to take. The employee gasped upon seeing the black card Hiyori held out to him before taking it to perform the transaction.