six

Luna's POV
~*~

I walk in and see two ladies, one who was ironing some clothes and the other who was organising some make up.

"Hello," I bow to each of them.

"Hi I'm Misun, I'll be your make up and hair stylist," She greets me warmly with a big smile on her face.

Misun was very pretty, she had strong facial features which were complimented with beautiful make up and bleached blonde long hair that suited her skin tone perfectly.

"And I'm Eunji, I'll be your stylist,"

Eunji also smiles at me, she was also very beautiful with light brown hair that came to her shoulders with bangs that framed her face perfectly.

"Nice to meet you both," I smile at them.

"Well I'll let the three of you get acquainted for a bit," Minju says suddenly nodding his head at me before leaving the room and shutting the door.

"Wow they weren't joking when they said you are beautiful," Eunji says, biting her lip. 

"They really didn't do you justice on how pretty you are," Misun gushes as the both of them blatantly check me out.

"Oh please have a seat," Misun snaps out of her gaze gesturing to the big seat that was positioned in front of the mirror on the wall.

Eunji walks over to the desk in front of the mirror and sits on top of it so she was facing me whilst Misun stands behind me in the chair and begins running her fingers through my loose hair.

"Most of the time we will be getting you ready here and then other times we will come with you to whichever locations you have a schedule at," Eunji explains.

"Right," I nod my head at her.

"So what type of makeup do you like at the moment?" Misun asks. 

"I really love pretty eye makeup," I answer.

"Awesome, we can definitely do some makeup looks focusing on that," Misun nods her head smiling.

"Do you have any particular fashion style you like?" Eunji asks.

"Honestly, I like to wear a little bit of everything, I'm totally open to explore different styles," I shrug my shoulders.

"That's what I like to hear," Eunji smiles brightly at me. "I knew that colour blue would look good on you,"

I look down at the blue sweater I'm wearing and smile. "Ah yes, Thank you very much for providing me with the clothes at my dorm,"

"No problem, that is my job after all," Eunji chuckles.

A knock on the door interrupts us, opening up revealing Minju.

"I'm sorry but I am afraid I'll have to steal Luna-ssi from you," Minju says.

"Oh, no fair!" Misun pouts.

I laugh, standing up from the chair before bowing to each of them politely as I say goodbye.

"See you soon," They both smile at me.

"I'm looking forward to working with you both," I say, waving goodbye to them.

I walk out with Minju as we make our way back to the elevator.

"Bang PD-nim has a free moment and is requesting to meet you," Minju says, pressing the top floor button.

My eyes widen at the thought of meeting Bang PD.

I hoped he liked me.

The elevator dings open and I follow Minju down the hallway and into a smaller meeting room. We enter the room and find Bang PD sitting down, he glances up and quickly stands up at the sight of us.