𝖔𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌" THIS IS MY STORY, ROSALINE MORGENSTERN'S. AND WHEN YOUR LAST NAME IS MORGENSTERN, LIFE CAN'T BE EASY. " A voiceover started. 

" Second that. " Jonathan and Clary said in unison causing Rose to let out a dry chuckle. 

" Why are you calling yourself Morgenstern, last time I checked you were a Gilbert. " Damon asked. 

" My real name is Rosaline Morgenstern. " Rose answered, everyone was still confused. 

The scene changes to two kids around seven years fighting with a bunch of demons. Rose swings her sword and kills a demon. Theo aimed his arrow at one of the demon and kills him. One of the demons attack them from behind but they kill him easily. They killed more of them. Rose saw two demon charging toward Theo, who was busy in fighting other of them. She used her magic and killed them. They nodded and continued to fight, until all of them were dead.  

" We make a good team, Theo. " Theo smiled at her.

Everyone was shocked, their fighting skills were very good. 

" Who are these kids? " Kol asked out of curiosity. 

" That would me and him. " Rose said pointing towards Theodore. 

" How? I don't remember you fighting with these alien type creatures. " Elena said. 

" Everything will be answered, I suppose. " Rose said in a very stern voice. 

" You were such a badass sister, I want to become like you. " Max said excitingly.

" Thanks Max. " 

" Wow, Max, you saw your sister but forgot me, Not fair Maxwell Lightwood. " Theo said with a fake pout. 

" Stop whining like a child, Theo. " Maryse said causing the rest of shadowhunters and Simon to chuckle. 

The scene changes and shows Brooklyn Coal market. A man is seen walking there. Alec who was at the vegetable stall turns and follows him. The man turns around to see but sees no one. Isabelle is seen standing on the board of market. She uses her stele to activate her rune. She jumps on roofs and follows the man. Another person touches the man and he takes shape of that man. Jace is seen standing above. The man now takes the shape of a woman and flashes his demon eyes. Isabelle and Alexander also come to the point where Jace is standing and they all jump down and follow the woman. Ruelle- Monsters is played in the background.