Season 1 Chapter 18 : Disordered

Inside of the cave, the entire team was sitting in the kitchen with sad looks on their faces. They were all still reeling from what had happened inside of the training exercise. Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter and Red Tornado were all watching them from the briefing room when Batman came into the cave.

Computer: Recognized. Batman. 02

Batman: How are they?

Martian Manhunter: I am still shaken by what you and I wrought. One can only imagine how these youths fare.

Batman: I know our virtual reality training simulation went badly, but I'd hoped the team would have rallied by now.

Martian Manhunter: Trauma tends to linger as I know you know my friend.

Batman: Black Canary?

Martian Manhunter: She has her work cut out for her.

============================================================================================

Inside of the lounge, Black Canary was giving a therapy session to Connor.

Black Canary: I can only imagine how devastating it was. Losing your friends, in essence your family, convinced all the time it was completely real. I'm sure it must have been hard for you.

Connor remained quiet.

Black Canary: I understand. You're Superboy. You're not supposed o have feelings of sadness or vulnerability.

Connor: You don't know what I feel!

Connor storms out of the lounge.

Black Canary: Connor!

Connor: Just leave me alone!

==========================================================================================

[Timeskip]

Black Canary was giving her next therapy session to Artemis.

Artemis: Look, me dying during the exercise might have started things going south, but I was coma girl. Missed out on all the fun. Getting it wasn't real, so, no trauma. No need for the shrink rap.

Black Canary: You're too tough to need help.

Artemis: Whatever. Maybe.

Black Canary: Or maybe too tough to admit you need help. Artemis, it's not a sign of weakness to open up to your friends.

Artemis: *slightly frustrated* I know that.

Black Canary: But you still keep secrets from them.

Artemis: And you won't tell them! You can't!

Black Canary: I won't. But you should. You could start by admitting you're not really Green Arrow's niece.

Artemis: Great. Let's tell the world famous super hero that. 

Black Canary: Interesting. So, the person you're most worried about it Y/n.

Artemis hears this and is left stumped by Black Canary's response.

===================================================================================================

[Timeskip]

Next, Black Canary was giving Kaldur a therapy session.

Kaldur: I was the general but behaved like a soldier and sacrificed myself. I am not fit for command and must resign as team leader.