Self respect is great wealth

People started to throw stones on Bondita. Anirudh defends her.

Trilochan: Stop everyone!!!!

A great silence.

Trilochan: How dare you all to do this sin? Today you all are going to be in the plate of Roy Chaudharys anger.

Man: Zamindar ji, your bahu is carrying Chandrachur's baby.

Kalindi and Trilochan are shocked.

Kalindi: Thodi baat thodi laat tabhi samjhi aurat jaat! Before speaking bad about my children, all women presented here should learn how to control your tongue. Or else my words will not work here but Roy chaudharys weapon will. I know women are graduated in speaking gossips. But do not try to show your degree in gossips to our children. Before I could take out my weapon just get dispersed.

Man: You can control women but you can't control us. Your grand daughter Bondita is a slut.

Anirudh slaps him.

Anirudh: Can't you understand our language? No one here has the rights to speak bad about my wife.

He takes out the gun and points on him.

Woman: If your wife is pure then prove us. You are Barrister right? You always ask criminals to prove their innocence. Then why not with your wife? We all are accusing your wife so what's the procedure to make us quite? Your wife should prove her purity to us.

People: Yes... Yes.... Yes... We need proof. Proof... Proof...

Anirudh: A gossip from somewhere can't make my wife to stand in witness box. You need a proof right? Then you all first prove your gossips is true. From where did you get this source? Who told you this? Ask him/her to come infront of us.

Virender already left the place. But still people can't say who's is it as he was covering his face.

Trilochan: You shouted like something else just before few minutes but after asking you all about a proof why great silence? I don't know from where you all got these much guts to speak bad about Roy Chaudharys.

Man: Zamindar ji you are trying to save your bahu. Until we get a clarification we can't go from here. We won't!

Anirudh: You need a proof right? Then wait, Bondita tell them that you are carrying my baby. Say them that this is our baby.

He makes her to stand in middle of them.

Bondita: Pati Babu, it didn't hurted me when they taunt me. But it's paining now because for their sake you made me to stand in mid of them. There is no other painful thing for a woman than her own husband, own father of the child asking her about the pregnancy.

Anirudh worries.

Kalindi: She is right. Why you are making her a criminal for these senseless people sake?

Man: Look, now also she is not saying that the baby is of Anirudh's. Which means we are right.

Bondita: I don't need to prove anything to anyone. Will you question like this to your own daughters?

Woman: We would killed out daughters at once after hearing these kind of things.

Anirudh: Shut up!

Man: Arey, you can't make your wife to keep quite but you are asking us to? Yeah, it's fine that you can't accept this bitter truth. Happened is happened. Now send her out of the village or ask her to abort the child.

Bondita is on high rage but controls herself. Anirudh is shocked.

Chandra: Anirudh, you take Bondita with you to haveli. I'll handle these idiots. Nothing, if they get a bullet shot then they won't speak like these hereafter.

Woman: You enjoyed Bondita, so now you do not care these things. That's why you are shouting at us.

Roy Chaudharys gets furious.

Bondita: Shut up.... Shut... Up....

She screams.

Bondita: You all are going beyond your limits. No one has the rights to speak about my purity. I don't need to prove you anything. You all wanted me to go out of the village right? I will go. I don't want to live in this place where my self respect is not taken into an account. My husband knows very well that this child is his. But he himself asking me to say it in mid of you. Only this much is respect I have? No, for me my self respect is my priority. It's an another jewel for a woman. You all questioned me, you all taunted me as like you want. But still I was quite just because the respect I had for you all. But now it's over. Enough.... I am going to leave this village. I will go and live in the place where people respects me.

Everyone are shocked.

Anirudh: Bondita...

He tries to hold her hand.

Bondita: Do not touch me Pati babu. Inspite of knowing my purity you asked me to prove myself. Then what's the difference between other man and you? I thought you will be my support always. But today you broke my hope. I am leaving this village. It's my self respect.

Trilochan and Kalindi worries.

Trilochan: Bahu, please listen me. Let's end this chaos. Don't go anywhere please.

Bondita: I am sorry Kaka sasurji. This is the black stain on me. On my self respect. My husband itself made me to stand in witness box instead of supporting me. Then why should I live here? Chandra Babu always tried to protect me, he took care of me like an own brother. But today this society poured a black stain on him. Daadi saa is right, no one can change these kind of thoughts and customs from this society. Thaku ma, you please take care of my kids. Tell them that their mother left the village for her self respect. Ask them to grow like this only.

She looks at Anirudh with tears filled and hope broken heart.

Anirudh: Bondita, you mistook my words. I didn't asked you to prove me your pregnancy is pure but I just asked you to say it. Please listen, don't go from here.

Bondita: Both are same Pati babu.

Her tears rolled on from her cheeks and touched the ground. She starts to walk from there with tears.

Tark se hai fark padta
Tune mujhe yeh sikhaya
Par yaha toh sabne mere
Labo pe tala lagaya
Saath jabse thera choota
Koi na saath mein aaya
Tune raksha ki amesha
Ab akeli huyi mein
Jag andhera tu sitara mera....

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️