Chapter - 8

Jungkook stood beside the window, watching the rain, he can feel his face and dress getting wet, but he didn’t care, rain always managed to calm him.

Whenever it rains, he used to walk outside getting completely drain in rain or just let the rain wet his hands.

Tomorrow he will be getting married, He is full of nerves now. What if everything goes wrong, what if he is making a wrong decision.

'It's just a marriage for show, it's not like you are baring your neck for some stupid Alpha' Jungkook reminded himself.

He is doing this for his aunt, she made him agree to this stupid marriage.

‘It’s just for one year’ Jungkook whispered to himself.

After that he can get divorced, then he and Taehyung will be on their own different ways.

Jungkook actually went to reject the marriage offer, but something about the stranger was so heart warning that he just followed his guts then.

But later, when he realized what he had put himself into, Jungkook wanted to run away somewhere else, but no, he won’t give that satisfaction to his parents.

Anyway, he will have to go back to UK two week later, he have his final year exams coming and he is very much busy with his job too.

He won’t be back here for atleast 2 Months.

Suddenly, someone harshly opened the door.

It was his dear sister Jiya, she is one year older than him, he used to love her, but all the patience he put on this bitch was waste.

“You runt, How dare you try to steal my man” She shouted, coming towards Jungkook to hit him.

Jungkook easily caught her wrist and glared at her.

“He was never your man and It’s your fault that he decided to dump you” Jungkook spoke sounding irritated.

He is in no mood to deal with her annoying ass.

“Get lost before I hit your stupid face” Jungkook told her coldly.

Before Jiya could shout anything, his mom spoke.

“Jiya, Leave him”

“But mom, he-“

“Jeon Jiya Leave” Mrs Jeon spoke in a stern voice, huffing in anger Jiya left his room, followed by his mom.

Jungkook walked towards the door and locked it, he don’t want anyone else in his sight right now.

Taehyung watched the night sky, sky is clear now after the rain, he always like to watch stars and moon.

He is now at his parents home, his dad ordered to get his ass here. Even Jimin and Yoongi hyung is here.

He was lost in thoughts until someone knocked his door.

“Come in”

It was Namjoon Hyung, he had a bright smile on his face.

“Oh my moon goddess, My Little tiger is going to marry tomorrow” he said cheerfully.

“Stop it hyung, you know we will be faking this marriage, this is just to close dad and mom’s mouth” Taehyung told him annoyed.

“Anyway, Do you know how I fell in love with Jin” Namjoon asked out of nowhere

“Please, not this again, Jin hyung won’t leave a single opportunity to tell how he fell for your dimples and big brain. Not to leave the fact that his Omega was drooling over your stupid geeky specs. I heard it a thousand times already from him, not you too” Taehyung groaned, making Namjoon chuckle.

“The first time I held his hands, I never wanted to leave it, I wanted to hold his hands forever. My alpha was feeling so happy, I still remember how lost I was when I smelled his sweet honey and choco scent. My Alpha was so whipped for him, I wanted to give him the world. Do you know Tae, what I love about him the most” Hyung asked.

With a soft smile Namjoon Hyung spoke “It's him, Jin never care about his happiness, he always want others around him happy. He never ask me what I want, because without even asking he knows my likes, my dislikes, what I want. He understands me with a single gaze, He gives me so much love that I try to give him atleast half of it”

Taehyung was silently listening to his hyung, he know how much Namjoon loves Jin. The way they proudly show their mate marks, or the way they put each other as priority, They were truly made for eachother.

“May be you should start focusing for pups, Jin hyung always wanted pup” Taehyung spoke, remembering the times Jin told him how he much he want to have kids.

“We are already on it, I am working on getting twins or triplets you know, So already start preparing to be a uncle” Namjoon spoke, making Tae hit him with pillow.

“Leave me out of yours kinky sex talks, My poor ears” Taehyung groaned, remembering the time he got adjacent room to Jin and Namjoon during a trip, he had to wash his ears with holy way next day.

"Tae, do you know why our Wolf feel calm around someone" Namjoon asked, while he forced Taehyung to lay down on the bed and started to tuck him, as if he is a child.

"Because, our Wolf trust them" Taehyung replied pouting, His brother know how to make him feel like a child all of a sudden.

"Yeah, they knows others feeling, they know more than us, so we should never try to force our feelings on our Wolf Tae" Namjoon whispered as he ran fingers through his brothers hair.

He watched Taehyung falling asleep, before he walked out of the room and gently closed the door.

"Trust you wolf Tae"