NOT DENSE

A/N- Hey guys I have a YouTube gaming channel please subscribe it's in the media banner.

After Caitlin bought a bunch of romantic movies Barry was spending 24/7 watching them.

He has watched most of it and he wanted more.

He doesn't even know there are action or those sci-fi movies. All he cares about is being romantic.

Caitlin also bought him a Buch of romantic novels like Romeo and Juliet and Beauty and the Beast.

The very bit of novel that was not much of a love story was all the Books of Harry Potter.
But he still ships Hermione and Harry.

Since he forgot how to read, they used to cuddle. Caitlin on top of Barry at a Queen Sized bed and her head on his chest and his arm around her waist and She used to read novel or love poems for him.

Single glances, touches and hugging, in Barry's mind they are all nothing but romantic. Nothing Platonic.

He hasn't gone out for more than 3 months now and Haven't used his speed.

Today Caitlin was going to tell him he has superpowers and she will help him use it.

This may even be the perfect opportunity to have a score on him.

"So, Barry I'm going to tell you my secret today..."Cailun trailed off nervously.

" Mmhmm" Answered Barry nonchalantly.

"Soo, I have powers" Caitlin said Creating a snowflake from her hand.

"What! That's Soo cool, Do I have them too?" Asked a very excited Barry.

"Yeah, you have, the Speedy type, we call you speedsters." Answered Caitlin.

"So how will I use it" Asked Barry Jumping like a kid.

"Just...... Run" Caitlin said.

And Barry ran but not with superspeed.

"What happened" asked Caitlin.

"I-I don't know" said Barry disappointedly.

"Barr, will figure this out alright? Just calm down" said Caitlin giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

And then an Idea pop through Caitlin's brain.

"Barry we're gonna have to sneak in to STAR LABS" said Caitlin.

"WHATT!! Ṭhe Great AND FAMOUS STAR LABS?" yelled Barry. Barry didn't know it was his facility.

"Yes" Said Caitlin.

"Nope" said Barry walking away.

"Soo, you don't want your speed then?" asked Caitlin knowing him too well he couldn't resist a single Woman now after their time and considering he's not too dense.

"Fine! You win but I won't make a plan this will be your way" said Barry.

"Okay" said Caitlin.

"This will be fun, seeing little Iris crying for Barry" Said KF In Caitlin's head.

Let's see what Iris has been doing while Barry is gone.....