Prologue

Backstory one - DJ200616FU
A young girl, petrified to see the blood of her enemies on her hands and face. She looked at the multiple bodies that lay all around the ground.
'Did I do that?..'
She discovered the sad truth of her quirk, although powerful, it should never be used. Thought. What she things should happen to her foe will come to pass, but the memory would be erased, causing possible lying, blame and torture from a young age. She turned back to look at the face of her mother, putrefied as well.
'What have you done?..'
The little girl dropped to the floor, wondering what happened, how and why. She couldn't piece it together. Her mother draped her hands over her and rubbed her arm to show some sort of comfort for what she would say next.
'What you did was wrong. Very very wrong. You have to talk to the nice policemen about what happened, they will help you.'
The girl got up from the ground, and walked slowly to the man with a dog head. That made her feel just a bit better.
'Come child, we need to..help you.. I don't know when we will be back ma'am, but rest assured that your daughter will return safe and sound.'
The girl and the police officer walked out the door and out the gates where the cars were waiting. The police man chopped the back of her neck, making the girl fall unconscious from the sudden hit to a nerve. The man picked up the the girl and roughly dropped her at the back of the blinking cruiser.
"Fucking criminals. I don't believe for one second what she did was an accident."
He drove off into the dark night, with the stars shaking their heads towards the car. A beautiful night, and an ugly scene.

How ironic.

Backstory two - AJ200517FU
'YOU FILTHY LITTLE GIRLS! I want you out, ALL OF YOU!'
A wild grown woman was chasing frightened little girls with an axe. You would think, is this woman mental?

Yes. Yes she is.
Each two times she swung, a different little girl dropped to the ground with blood oozing from their heads and their necks. There were many bodies. So much blood. Space throughout the orphan mansion was running low. The sharpened axe hacked at the girls left and right. The screams, squeals, and cries escaped their mouths echoing through the house. The screams grew less and less, the army of girls becoming only a small group of them. After a few more girls were chopped, only two remained. These two were the wittiest, quickest and the best of friends in the house. They never thought a day would come when they would die. That's just the innocent mind of a pure child. The two girls were the only ones left as mentioned before, and they were getting exceptionally far from their housemother.
'We can make it! Just keep pushing Arielle, come one we can do this!'
'I can't keep running Aj...'
The girls slowed when they reached a familiar but dark room. The room they went in was called "Playtime" by the residents of the house. The girls never thought they would ever have to be in here when they were trying to escape death. They hid under a dark table, to be unseen from a light bulb or the morning rays peaking out. Arielle believed that there was a cool draft through the air and saw the door wide open. But only AJ noticed who was in the doorway.
"I'll close the door, it's too cold..and she'll probably find us if we leave it like this"
"Don't you dare step out there Arielle. She's right there."
But Arielle didn't listen, her body was too cold to try. She rolled out under the table and only then noticed who was there. A sharp scream pierced through the silent night, with AJ's eyes widening at the second. The housemother believed the girls split up so she went on her way looking for the last one. AJ was left at the playtime area staring at the puddle of blood and corpse that used to be her friend. She got up after a while and walked toward the second story window. She wanted to escape, whether that meant to kill herself or jump toward safety. She was willing to try. She hopped down, the wind blowing her curled hair all around her face, the ground approaching fast. She dropped to the ground on her right leg and tumbled onto her side. The shooting pain and obvious break in her leg didn't stop her from hobbling away from the deep forest and into a road curved out on the left. She walked for hours, the early morning rays turning into late afternoon. By the time she reached a nearby city, she found a police station a few minutes away. Now ever since her house mother was hacking always at the other unfortunate girls, blood got everywhere. Including on her and her clothes. You can imagine what cops were thinking once she came into view. They immediately tackled her to the ground. Now 4 grown adults was a great weight, especially for a 12-year-old child. She suffocated under them, but she wasn't killed. As she fell into a deep slumber she was potato sacked into an empty cruiser on the side of the road. Once she was in, 2 of the policemen walked in in both sides after they cuffed her. They drove, quickly.
Meanwhile back at the orphan mansion, the housemother was so frustrated because she couldn't find the last child. She believed she escaped and the police would come after her. So with the bloodied axe she hacked at her forehead until she fell limp.
No one came to find her.

Backstory three - AB200418MU
He turned around to block the guy but he was punched right then and there, square in the jaw. He fell back and watched as his friend walked in.
What's going on?! I'm in here studying for one hour and so,e random guy gets in here and just starts punching me!
He saw his friend walk up to the guy and punch him back. He then tripped the guy with his feet then stomped him where the sun don't shine. The guy let out a cry of pain and shock. But then the illusion faded. What? The friend realized too late as the second he turned back he was strapped in the jugular. He fell down on his knees and then flat on his face, bleeding out. He ran to where his friend fell and started to cry.
'What's wrong with you?! Why are you fighting us, we're just kids!'
The 14-year-old tried to get up and follow the man but he disappeared in the shadows before he could get the chance. He heard banging on the door of his apartment, but by then things were going dark. He realized he was being put to sleep somehow, with his head feeling woozy each time he blinked and breathed. Then it went dark.
There was a reason.

Backstory four - N200418FU
She made potions, not poison. She didn't know what they would do with the potions she made. She knew they were meant for healing and good luck charms. So why was she the one getting arrested for poison usage and creation? She was slammed down on the counter of her shop, exclaiming 'what did I do?' But they wouldn't give a response other than 'shut the hell up!'
She was scared, confused, and weirdly determined to push in the face of the police officer that was handling her as some kind of criminal. But the more she questioned, the harder they pushed her on the counter, the harder he pressed on her head telling her to shut up. But what could she do?
She ended up going to the station for questioning. They knew she could do potions of any kind, so they assumed she was the one creating the poisons that was killing people throughout the country. But she had never made any sort of potion in her life, so the accusation hurt. She tried to communicate with then and tell them she couldn't even make poisons if she tried, but they listened no more. She asked for consolation but they yelled and pushed her away (physically and mentally). She was stuck in prison, with no fair judgement. Once she got consultation 4 days later, she kept telling them the truth, but they still didn't listen. She took a lie detector test. More than 3 times. She was telling the truth, but they still didn't believe her. They thought she rigged the machine even though she wasn't even close enough to the machine because she was locked up. She was then placed in a room with no bars, and no windows. Gases started to fill the air and she fell unconscious after suffering a headache. The FBI dragged her out, into a cruiser, then a boat. She was shipped to the US where they could deal with her properly. When she came to her senses and understood what happened, she told the truth again. But they didn't listen and she was locked up once again.

Nobody ever listens. Especially when the person talking was an outsider.

Backstory five - AB200418MU
Ah yes, the one who actually kills. He's killed all kinds of people. Children, senior citizens, young men, young women, teachers, doctors, murderers, policemen, policewomen, murderer's dogs, cats, birds, transgenders, gays, straights, and everyone in between. You might think he's crazy, but no. He's a hit man. An assassin, a problem solver if you will. He has killed so many people. It's not like he wanted to, but he needed the money. His mother abandoned him with his very financially, unstable father. He was a drunkard. A stoner. He was even an abuser. Yes. A very terrible man to stay with. Fortunately he is a late father, but now the kid has to fend for themselves, and they need money quick because of the debt that was placed on his shoulders. He never should've gone through that. He's done nothing wrong. Of course he was caught killing a very important government official, and he was searched and then cuffed. He didn't struggle. Not one bit. He felt like he deserved this. He felt like this was his own fault. But in a way, he did deserve it. But he could've saved himself.

He was only a child.
-----------------------------xxxxxxx----------------------------

If anyone actually read this, THANK UOU SO MUCHHH! Can figure out that this might be pretty trash but oh well

Thanks for reading!