seven

Luna's POV
~*~

"So to start off, Do you have any type of theme you want to stick to in terms of your music?" PDogg asks me.

"No I would like to be as versatile as I can-" I say.

"-I definitely don't want to continue the 'cute' theme that my old company made me do as I just don't think it suits me,"

"Okay so how about we try and show the real side of you that you haven't been able to express?" Pdogg says, looking over at me.

"What might that be?" I ask, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Mature and sexy," Pdogg bluntly says as he shrugs.

"Really?" My eyes widen.

"I think the dramatic concept shift will attract a lot of attention for your debut and being able to express the real side of you will gain you a lot more fans,"

"Okay," I nod my head at him.

I trusted his judgement as a producer.

"I think I actually may have a track that may suit you," PDogg says, turning around on his chair and starts clicking his mouse looking at the computer. 

"Ah this one!" PDogg says.

The draft track begins to play through the speakers, the catchy beat captures my attention as I nod my head while listening to the sound of a males high pitched voice that sings the lyrics.

"The track name is Eclipse," Pdogg says over the music, tapping his fingers to the beat.

"Wow," I nod my head impressed as the track ends.

"It would be cool if you choose to use it because the title links in with your name," Pdogg chuckles.

"Oh it does too!" I laugh not realising.

"So what you think?" Pdogg asks, spinning in his chair to face me again.

"I really like it, Can I try and sing a rough draft now?"

Pdogg smiles at my comment obviously liking my enthusiasm.

"Absolutely, go for it," Pdogg says before handing me the sheet of paper that had the lyrics on it.

I take the music sheet from his hands before standing up from the couch and walking over to the recording booth.

I shut the door behind me and place the headphones on which were hanging on top of the microphone. I hold the sheet of paper which had the lyrics in my left hand before giving Pdogg a thumbs up with my right hand.

Pdogg nods his head through the glass window and the sound of the instrumental track begins to play into the headphones

~*~

I look over through the window to see Pdogg clapping his hands.

"Wow!" He says into a microphone which comes through the speaker in the recording room.

I take off the headphones placing them back on the microphone stand before leaving the recording room and walking back into the studio.