Chapter-10

Everyone is congratulating the newlyweds, Taehyung’s business partners, family friends are all present.

Jungkook was talking with one of Taehyung’s business partner and his husband, while Taehyung went to talk with his parents for a moment.

Taehyung saw Jiya glaring holes at Jungkook, rolling his eyes Taehyung walked towards Jungkook.

“Hello gentleman, If you don’t mind, can I borrow my husband for a while” Taehyung asked politely, while they nodded and passed him smiles.

“Come, let me introduce you to my friends, they are bugging me to meet you, I hope you don’t mind” Taehyung spoke, as Jungkook followed him silently.

“Jungkook, This is Namjoon Hyung and Jin hyung, you must have already heard about them” Taehyung introduced his brother and Brother-in-law.

Jungkook passed a small smile to them.

“Hello Jungkook, you are looking so gorgeous, I hope this brat treats you nice, otherwise tell me, I will hit his head with my pan” Jin told Jungkook, making the younger chuckle, and Taehyung swear it was like a music to his ears.

“We can ditch these Idiotic Alpha brothers and have a Omega time together” Jin spoke making, both brothers roll their eyes.

“Sure hyung” Jungkook Spoke

“Hey Jungkook, I am this Idiot’s bestfriend since diapers, If you want to know embarassing stories about him or complain about his annoying ass, please be my guest. And this is my boyfriend Yoongi” Jimin introduced, earning a playful glare from Taehyung.

“Ofcourse, I will remember that” Jungkook told Jimin with a smile.

Jungkook then turned to Hobi, who immediately pulled him into a hug,

“Jungkookie, my little bro, I hope you didn’t forget your favourite Hyung. Anyway, Myself Hobi, my girl friend Amy isn’t here, but she called me morning to tell me to congratulate for your wedding” Hobi spoke with a huge grin, surprising everyone.

“Ofcourse How can I forget my Sunshine Hyung, Tell Noona that I miss her too” Jungkook told him with a smile.

Jimin and Jin started to plan a shopping day with Jungkook, while others groaned.

“Hey, Kook” A voice called.

A guy came towards them.

“Guys, this is Yugyeom, My bestfriend” Jungkook introduced, “Yugy, this is My husband Kim Taehyung, They are his hyungs and Bestfriends”

“Hello guys, It’s nice to meet you all, But I am running out of time, If I didn’t leave now, I will miss my flight” Yugyeom spoke in a apologetic face.

“You are leaving already, why so soon” Jin asked surprised.

“I have to attend a important family function, if I missed it my dad will skin me alive. This was a unexpected visit, Kook called me out of nowhere and just dropped the bomb of wedding” Yugyeom spoke making others laugh.

Its nice to meet you too Yugyeom, hope we meet soon” Namjoon told him politely”

“Sure, and please tell this bubblehead to spare me from extra work” Yugyeom told making Jungkook roll his eyes.

“I think, it’s time for you to shut up and leave, other wise you will miss your flight and will find an extra file work in your table” Jungkook spoke, making Yugyeom pout, while others laughed.

“Bye Kook, Call me if your family or your husband gave you trouble” Yugyeom whispered before leaving, but Taehyung clearly heard it.

It was finally time for the newly wed couples to leave.

All this time Jungkook’s family expect his aunt Aeri didn’t came to talk with him. His parents didn’t even spare a glance towards his way, while Jiya was silently fuming in anger.

This is supposed to be my wedding, Just wait Jungkook, I will make you pay for this’ Jiya thought gritting her teeth, how much she wanted to lash out, she isn’t a fool to make a scene infront of everyone now.

Jungkook didn’t even look bothered with the way his family treats him, as if he is he is used to this.

After bidding goodbye to family and friends, the couple’s left to their home before it get difficult to control the media staying outside the wedding Avenue, to get a glimpse of the newlyweds.

Jungkook nearly scowled, when his parents tried to act like they are going to miss their son.

Taehyung saw the way Jungkook's face turned stone cold when Mr and Mrs Jeon hugged him. Jungkook was also avoiding physical contacts as much as possible, he only seem comfortable with his close friends.

So, Jungkook wasn't joking when he spoke he don't like physical contacts.