nightmare

Tw t0rture

y/n dreams

i remember getting thrown into a van than blacking out, when i woke i found out im back in the red room. I look around the familiar room to see many devices so i know i was being tortured again. everyone i care about are being brought into the room one by one, first was steve then Pietro and so on. They would be tortured to death, beat, shot, poisoned, burned you name it all i knew is that whatever they threw at them they wouldn't survive, the super soldiers lasted the logest but even them couldn't do it, they were all seemingly helpless their bodys piled up on the floor each had been drained of life. Every time i made the slightest sound i was beat, punched at until bruises colourd my skin, the slightest movement i was cut a blade sliping piercing my skin as the warm liquid coloured my atm. As the list went on the people got more and more close to my heart.

There it was the last person i cared about laying on the ground in her own blood, her eyes looking back at me, i couldn't do it anymore i screamed and thrashed against the restraints not caring about the consequences. One of the men grabbed a knife already covered in blood and stabbed it right through my chest. I fall back against the chair in pain until i black out.

y/n pov

i woke up sitting straight up i didn't realise where i was i look around slowly remembering where i was after the room wasn't that familiar to me, i was screaming until my throat hurt my eyes unfocused as tears ran down my face. I hear shuffling and feet on the floor before a hand goes on top of mine 'hey hey your alright' mj says awkwardly not knowing what to do when people cry. 'd-do you want to go to wanda or nat?' she asks me, i absent mindedly nod as she leads me out the room.

's-sorry for waking you' i rack out between sobs, she insists its fine and leads me into the elevator. I cant register anything, tears still fall down my face as i can feel the salty liquid pass my lips. The door opens and, i cant look at anything, everything is to much right now. In turn i look down at my feet shuffiling along the floor. I can tell by the tiles that we made it into the kitchen.

'mj?, y/n? what are you doing up here?' nat questions putting her water down and walking over to us. I look up at her and her eyes shift into a softer gaze. Nat reaches her hand up to my cheek wiping the tears away, she pulls my face closer kissing my forehead.

Nats pov

I wake up from a nightmare slightly sweating, i pull a hoodie over my head and walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water. A couple minutes later i hear shuffling of feet and 2 people appear in front of me 'mj?, y/n? what are you doing up here?' i question when i see who is standing there. y/n whos head was hung low looking at her shoes looked up at me with a tear stained face. I place my hands softly on her cheeks wiping the tears away i give her a small smile pulling her head closer so i could kiss her head.

'i think she had a nightmare. she woke up screaming' mj informs me. I nod i thank mj saying i have it from here she nods and leaves going back towards the elevator. I turn back to y/n she doesn't say a word but she takes a step closer to me wrapping her arms around me burring her face into my chest. I smile softly erapping my own arms around her small frame a couple minuets later i can tell she is tired i lift her wrapping her legs around me slightly swaying y/n as i walk around the kitchen trying to get her to stop crying.

'your gonna make yourself sick if you keep crying hun' i coo at her. she hasn't said a word and i hope she wont shut down again. I assume this dream was a bit much, and then everything else was too much so she stuck to her small bubble.

Soon she stops crying and i begin to walk back to my room grabbing a water for y/n for later. As i open my door i bring her in setting the water on my table before lying down in bed y/n laying completely on top of me. We get settled and i wrap the blankets back down over the both of us.

I begin to sing a soft Russian lullaby i used to sing to my sister and the same one my mother would sing to us. I feel her breathing even out telling me she had fallen asleep. I smile before closing my eyes my self.

a/n

yesterday i forgot to mention that i was looking at previous chapter to look for something and realised there was like a good couple chapters in there that nothing good happened and it was just depressing, so yeah, anyway have a great day or night.