Chapter Twenty-Four

Katy's POV

Drew and I stood in Jordan's office cuddling for what felt like hours.

"Mmmm." Drew hummed, then took a deep breathe. "We should get going." Drew said as he nuzzled his head into the crook oh my neck.

"MUMMY!" Suddenly I heard Ashton's sweet voice come from behind me. I pulled away and opened my arms, for the little man who could always make me smile.

He ran into my arms as I hoisted both of us up. "Aw baby, I've missed you so much." I said in awe.

"I've missed your more mummy." He said then looked at Drew and added, "And you too daddy."

Drew's face had a massive grin on it. "Come her little man." Drew said as Ashton jumped out of my arms and into Drew's.

I suddenly felt an urge to talk to Jordan.

"Hey Drew. Look after Ashton for me, I have some business I need to take care off." I said whilst tying to hide that fact that I was going to find Jordan.

"I know you're going to talk to Jordan. You can tell me the truth you know Kitty Kat, I trust both you and him." Drew smirked.

I couldn't control the massive smile that was on my face. I walked up to him and pecked his lips lightly, trying to keep it PG for Ashton. I then placed a kiss on Ashton's cheek. I ran out of the office and began to mind-link Jordan.

'Jords, come on pleas talk to me. Where are you?' I pleaded.

'Katy, please just leave me.' Jordan whispered through the link.

'No, how could you ever think that. I'm not leaving you're still my alpha, my friend and my family.' I growled.

'I'm at the clearing.' He gave in.

That's all I needed to know, I shift and ran as fast as I could to the clearing.

Once I reached the clearing, in the middle sat Jordan. I ran to him and shifted once I reached him. I placed myself next to him.

"Jord-." I started but got cut off.

"Don't just don't. I know you love Drew, but Katy you know what it's like to loose a mate. I've been through it once and now twice." Jordan sighed and rested his head on his knees.

"What you don't think I feel pain. I feel so much pain Jordan. You have to understand that it was a mutual decision and we both agreed on it. You can't just blame me. Besides I can't just go from guy to guy Jordan. You know that and yes I love Drew so very much, but that doesn't mean that I don't love you and less. I will always love you. Just think for a second, what would happen to the pack? Our family? Ashton? There's so many barriers, we just can't be; not under these circumstances." I tried to reason.

"Okay fine, I've thought about them. But Katy, your MY mate, no one has the right to take you away from me. We're mates we should be alllowed to be together. I'll give up my alpha title if I have to. I want nothing more then to be with you Katy Rose. I want nothing more." Jordan replied with determination. He turned his head to the side so that he could see me.

He leaned in closer and closer, I knew what was going to happen and I couldn't let it. I quickly jumped up from my spot. I couldn't do it to Drew, I'm in love with him, always have been. I won't hurt him, I can't.

"Sorry Jordan. I'm sorry but I can't. I'm one person I can't be there for everyone. It seems as though whatever I do or say or choose, someone ends up getting hurt. I just can't catch a break. Everything and I mean everything I do just ends up hurting someone. I just wish that I could hurt myself for once. I'm done hurting people. You know what the worst part is though? That I don't know how to stop. Fate must seriously hate me, because no matter how hard I try to please everyone and to make sure no one gets hurt. Someone always does, and I hate it. I can't do this anymore, I just fucking can't." I say and fall to the floor. Tears threaten to leak but I hold them back.

In the blink of an eye, Jordan is there to comfort me. "Hey hey, Katy none of this is your fault. Fate isn't punishing you it's punishing all of us, maybe for the sins that we've committed. You are a beautiful girl, and I know it's hard but Katy come on we've faced worse. I'm not denying that we get hurt, but what about you. You have so many decisions and choices to make, we can only imagine the pain and hurt that you have to go through. We love you, and more so I love you." Jordan said as he pulled me in for a hug, to which I instantly replied too.

"Thanks Jords I really needed that." I sighed and stood up once again.

"And I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so harsh on you. You didn't deserve it, I know I put you through so much. I know how hard this decision is for you and I respect whoever you'll pick. But understand; that my love for you will never change." Jordan stood up and kissed me cheek lightly. I returned it with a genuine smile.

He then shifted into his huge jet black wolf and took off. Leaving me by myself in the clearing. I laid myself on the ground, I just closed my eyes and just relaxed, listening to the wind blowing.

_____

Again I know boring chapter I'm sorry, but trust me the next chapter is going to be intense. :)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential