chapter 79

At this time, Song Qinghan was completely absorbed into the operation, so he didn’t notice Yuan Wenxuan who was giving his whole attention to this scene. It seemed the whole world he faced currently was just filled with bloody human tissues. He was quite professional at various operations that he knew where he could start and how to avoid any risk of it.

Both the master and the apprentice devoted themselves completely to the operation. Yet the leader boy of the acrobatic team was suffering from the great pain out of it.

Only dead people would not feel any pain from such a big incision on belly. And moreover, it would be a terrifyingly helpless moment for the leader boy if he woke up from the pain and found himself tied up like a pig on the bed. That was an endless despair.

The creepier thing was that there was a grown-up and an adolescent standing right aside the bed staring at his belly, the whole scene was like a horrifying scenario that there stood two ghosts of the fox which hunted for human organs. In that thought, he was completely frightened and didn’t even dare to move but just stay stiffly.

If the leader boy made a sound, Song Qinghan and Yuan Wenxuan would probably know that he had already waken up. Unfortunately, after Yuan Wenxuan tied the leader boy up, he tucked a piece of fabric into his mouth in case that he would bite his tongue off and kill himself for not suffering. Moreover, Song Qinghan neither praised over his movement nor did he object. So Yuan Wenxuan just regarded his Master’s attitude as a tacit forbearance.

The leader watched helplessly at his intestines exposing from his stomach. Again, he passed out while the unbearable pain and despair overwhelmed and occupied all his nerves.

On the other side, though Song Qinghan had detected something strange from all the organs which showed an unsteady rhythm, he didn’t think further at all but just considered that this patient just lost too much blood. In that consideration, he payed more attention on this operation, while draining the dead blood out of his stomach in a quick move and adjusting the ribs to the right position, and then commenced sewing up.

At the moment Song Qinghan finished sewing the leader boy’s belly for the last step, he finally came to a relief and then heaved a sigh heavily. And then wrapped the the wound tightly using gauze and started cleaning up everything.

Yuan Wenxuan noticed that Song Qinghan’s hands were slightly trembling, as if he was unable to exert himself. Seeing that, he finally came to know that such an operation wasn’t that kind of easy though it seemed to be.

He then took the initiative to give Song Qinghan a hand, while saying humbly, “Master, so in the ensuing course, we just need to wait until this guy recovers, and then take out those threads. Right?”

Song Qinghan shook his head and sighed, explaining, “He got his ribs fractured, and the fractured parts stabbed tightly in his organs. That causes a hemorrhea. In that case, waiting for his ostensible recovery would be such a careless and unprofessional action. At least we should wait until he gets his fractured ribs recovered.”

Yuan Wenxuan subconsciously touched his ribs, and, recalling the scene just happened, he could somehow feel a bit pain on his own ones.

Before leaving, Song Qinghan finally noticed that there was a fabric right in the mouth of that leader boy. That was why he felt the ambience a bit weird while he was operating, it turned out that the SCREAM HAD GONE.

He removed the fabric in the leader boy’s mouth, and then turned to Yuan Wenxuan, saying, “Did you tuck it into his mouth to avoid him biting his own tongue off and killing himself?”

Yuan Wenxuan nodded honestly, as if he had found out that his behavior might be kind of abrupt.

Noticing that the boy was still in comma, Song Qinghan pondered for a moment and immediately, he placed his hand on the leader boy’s chin, while explaining, “If you want to stop someone from biting his tongue in the future, just dislocate his lower jawbone. This is the most effective and convenient way to make it. It not only can keep the patient breathing, but also help to release foreign matter if the patient gets in his throat.”