Wrong Move!

I woke up in a sleeing bag and a classroom?

What is going on?

How did I even end up here?

Me: *Yawn*

Nezu: Good morning my kitten.

Me: Morning, chimera.... why are you here? No. Why am I here?

Nezu: Excellent question.

Me: and the answer to them?

Nezu: Chaos. As you are offically now Aizawa's kid, you are welcome into UA and since you never gone to any school, this will be your school as well as second home.

A new home huh...

Home...

Oh how I langed to have a place to call like this.

I never imagined to have two at them at all.

Me: Ahm... thanks...

Nezu: Now, let's go to the support course. I had Power Loader create a costume for you so you could shift any time and never be naked when you shift back.

Me: Uhh that sounds awesome.

Nezu: Shall we?

Me: We shall!

I got out of the sleeping bag and was still in the oversized clothes Aizawa gave me, so I really appreciate a set of clouths that would fit me. Just like that me and Nezu get out of the room while he was insisting to walk right next to me, we were actually scaring a lot of students and everything would have ended well if not for this idiot to have stepped on m tail while we suddenl stopped in front of Vlad King who wanted something from Nezu.

Me: MREW!

How dare you!

Can't you see that I was walking here?

Are you blind!

This hurt, you idiot!

Without thinking twice, I grabbed the guy and had my nails out scratching him first before side stepping to get to his back and then throwing him over my shoulder to the ground. Vlad tried to stop me but I eneded up fighting Vlad and making him fly out of the window since I just tackled him and jumped kicking him against the open window and gone he was.

Nezu: Izuku, calm down. In fact everyone stand back!

I won't attack them if they don't attack me!

So tell them sto step back!

This is getting ridiculous!

The guy deserved it!

Why did the hero had to attack me!

I am not even a villain and a guest here!

NEZU!!!!

Do something!

Me: HISSSS!

The students didn't reacted to Nezu and came extremely close to me saying I was a villain which made Nezu angry he was in fact so angry that he started scolding one while the other one attacke me and so we all ended up in a fight. Me and Nezu fighting side by side against a couple of students while the other ones were running away. That was when I had enough and used my aura on everyone.

ENOUGH!

Me: HISSSSS!!!!

Aizawa: The fucking hell?! Nezu!!!! What are you doing with my kitten?!

The moment I heard him, I dropped my aura and looked at him with huge cat eyes and my tail in my hand.

Oh shit....

I think I bothered him...

He looks angry. I don't thing I ever seen him angry before at all.

Me: It was my fault...

Nezu: Nonsense! You can't do anything for someone stepping on your tail.

Aizawa: Someone did what?

Me: Well I attacked the person and here were are after that.

Nezu: If you ask me, they deserved it.

Aizawa: Stop it. Did I get it right... Someone stepped on your tail?

Me: Yes.

Aizawa: Who?

Me: the guy laying on the ground.

Aizawa: This one?

Me: Yup.

I watched Aizawa grabbing the base of the uniform around his neck and then dragging him towards the window and yeeted him out of it. I was left speechless looking at what just happened dumbfounded.

Nezu: You might want to close you mouth before a fly flies in.

Me: ... Ae you even allowed to do this?

Aizawa: No one stopping me.

Nezu: Besides Vlad King should be down there to catch him anyways.

Me: Stil... you yeeted someone out of the window.

Aizawa: More importanly is your tail okay? Does it hurt?

Me: No, I mean it does a litte but it's okay.

Aizawa: Nezu where were zou even trying to go with him?

Nezu: To Power Laoder of course. I let him create a costume for him.

Aizawa: *Sigh* And you couldn't wait for me to get back?

Nezu: Nope.

Me: ....

He sighted before walking over to me and then picking me up bridal style.

Me: I can walk perfectly fine. Put me down.

Aizawa: Barefoot? Nope, not gonna happen.

This was how he carried me to the support class and sat me down on the teachers desk. Power Laoder immediately came towards us with a collar and a bracelet.

Power Loader: You had quite the tricky request Nezu.

He then gave to Nezu who gave them to me and then ushed me to get to the bathroom and put it on. I really wasn't a fan of collars but this one was loosely hanging around my neck and once I put it on, something blackish green started to cover my entire body. It was liquid but at the same time not. Once the process was done I had a complete black costume on that looked close to Hawks black understostume only that mine was completely black and had green stripes on the side as well as dark green dots like the pattern of a cheetah.

Once I went outside I was hadned some jeans as well to just go with it.

Me: Thanks.

Nezu: Would you mind explaining the properties of this costume to him?

Power Laoder: I would be happy to! As you can see, this material is just in the experimental state but I managed to make it stable enough to form a protective material over your entire body. Without the braclets it won't work so never put them donw expect for showering. Also the material will help you in case things get dangerously hot or cold to regulate your body temperature as well as protect you from cuts.

Me: Soo coool!

Power Loader: Right!

Me: Thanks!

Aizawa: Looks good on you.

Nezu: Good work. I'll make sure you get a pay raise for this month!

Power Loader: Yesss!