𝐕 | 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 & 𝐖𝐀𝐑

"My pink perfume smelt like wildfire ruby lipstick and a short dress gives me some power, men may think they have it a name but baby, women invented the game

"My pink perfume smelt like wildfire ruby lipstick and a short dress gives me some power, men may think they have it a name but baby, women invented the game."

GIANNA ROSE
The sound of my heels clicking along the pavement echoed throughout the dark alley. Cars honked through the light traffic, homeless men whistled and gawked at me as I walked by but I kept my eyes trained on the main target, the real enemy. Never would I have thought that I'd be doing this, but when the safety of your child has been threatened it leaves you no other choice.

A black SUV was parked at the end of the alley waiting for my arrival. Once I was at a good distance away from the SUV, my feet planted in their spot. My hands remained tucked in my white trench coat; my gaze moved to the driver's door which opened.

A familiar face stepped out of the vehicle; our eyes connected causing a smirk to spread on both of our faces. "It's been quite a while, Ms. Rostov," his Russian accent was as thick as ever. I let out a little chuckle, "why yes it has, Mr. Morozov."

Lev Morozov was a guard that worked for me and my father, he became a close friend of mine over the years and he was one of two of the guards that helped me and Sofia escape from my family.

Lev gave me a small smile too which I returned before he opened the car door for me. I stepped in taking a seat on the black leather. The door shut which sent a wave of anxiety through me, "well would you look who finally decided to show up," a familiar voice said next to me. I slowly turned my head to a thick accent.

My brown eyes connected with a pair of blue eyes. Valentine Rostov. He still looks the same, with black slicked-back hair which was slightly greying, he had a slightly muscular and tall figure but compared to Rowan, Lorenzo, and my brothers, he was nothing.

"Father," I greeted. I turned my gaze to my brothers who were seated in front of me. They had a stone-cold expression on their faces hiding any sort of emotion they probably don't have.

Leonid Rostov, the eldest of the Rostov siblings and leader of the Russian Mafia. He has black hair that laid lazily on his head, dark brown eyes, a sharp jawline with slight stubble, a large tattoo was printed on the base of his neck and he had a bunch more which were covered by his suit. He stood at a height of 6,3 with a muscular figure.

Then there's Luka Rostov, the second eldest of the Rostov siblings and underboss of the Russian Mafia. He had black hair like our father's and Leonid's, his eyes were a deep ocean blue like our fathers, a smooth jawline, and from what I can remember he had close to no tattoos on his body. He stood at a height of 6,2 and like Leo, he was also quite muscular.

I can't say I haven't missed them, we used to be close at some point but then my father made them into killers, stone-cold men who were forced to end their childhood. What my father did to them is no different than what he did to Rowan, the only difference is, he tortured Rowan for 15 years in the worst ways possible until every bit of the Rowan I once knew was gone. Sofia was his only light and pains me that I took that away from him.