[Taekook-Jikook] I Don't Care About You

(it's written Taekook - Jikook because it's Taekook at first and Jikook at the end :))(Requested by BRATZJJK 💜)

(Requested by BRATZJJK 💜)

Taehyung smirks as he sat with his friends, Jungkook, a new student walked in.
"Oi, Tae, we have something for you" His friend says, laughing. Taehyung looked at them, raising his brow.
"We dare you to date that new guy, and do it with him" His friends says, highfiving each other. Taehyung smirked again, nodding.
"Deal, how much?" Taehyung asks and his friends all showed the money.

"Oh, I for sure will do it" Taehyung says, laughing. He stood up and went to join the lonely student. Jungkook looks at him, frowning.
"Yes?" Jungkook says, gulping.
"What? You seem lonely, so I decided to join you" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook hesitantly nodded before putting his attention back on his food.

"You're pretty" Taehyung says, of course he's not acting, the guy is really pretty.
"T-thank you? I guess" Jungkook says, scratching his nape. Taehyung smiled and tucked a hair behind Jungkook's ear.
"Would you mind if I take you to the cafe nearby this dismissal? You know, get to know each other?" Taehyung says. Jungkook is shocked, but he's lonely, might aswell make friends.
"S-sure" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung chuckles, patting his shoulder.

A month after, Taehyung and Jungkook started dating. Jungkook is still oblivious of the older's intentions, but all he knows is that the older really loves him. So, when things got heated, something happened between them.

It's been two weeks after they did that, Jungkook had been having morning sickness and craving many things, his appetite became weird. So, when he asked his other friend, Jimin about these symptoms, the older told him to do a pregnancy test. Which was weird at first, but he did it anyways. He did it, and waited. And after that, he saw that it's positive. Meaning he's pregnant, with Taehyung's child. But Taehyung hadn't been home ever since that happened, he didn't show up. So, he decided to go on his own, and tell him...

Jungkook arrived at the school, seeing Taehyung. The older didn't spare him a glance, but he didn't care. He approached the older, who looks at him with a raised brow.
"Taehyung? Can we talk?" Jungkook says and Taehyung sighs, rolling his eyes.
"Okay" Taehyung says and they went to a more private place.

"What is it now?" Taehyung asks, sighing. Jungkook takes a deep breath before taking out the test. He gave it to Taehyung, who looked at it and him.
"What the fuck?" Taehyung says, scoffing as he threw it on the ground. Jungkook flinches at this, but didn't move any inch.
"Jungkook, I have been showing you signs that I'm breaking up with you, and you show me this? Fuck this, we're over, don't approach or talk to me anymore. I didn't love you, okay? It was all a dare and I won" Taehyung says and pushed Jungkook, causing him to fall 4 steps.

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes but didn't help and just ran away. Luckily, someone walked by and it was Jimin.
"Jungkook!" Jimin yells and helped Jungkook up. Jungkook groaned, holding onto his stomach. He looks down as he feels something dripping. His eyes widened, looking at Jimin.
"H-hyung, I'm bleeding, the baby" Jungkook says and Jimin is fast enough to understand what's happening.

"You're lucky that the baby is okay, Mr Jeon... Next time, please don't stress yourself out and be careful when walking on the steps" The doctor says and Jungkook nodded. The doctor looked at Jimin and Jungkook before leaving them. That's when Jungkook bursts into tears.
"Jungkook, I saw what happened" Jimin says and Jungkook just cried, hugging him.

"He doesn't deserve these tears" Jimin says as he pushed Jungkook's shoulders lightly, wiping the tears away.
"I'm sorry" Jungkook says, looking down.
"It's okay, it's not your fault" Jimin says, smiling.
"If you want, I can be the father to your baby" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook giggles, nodding before hugging Jimin again. The older chuckled, rubbing his back.

And it happened, Jimin and Jungkook started dating. Taehyung did once apologized to him, but Jungkook didn't forgive him that easily, he's an asshole anyways.