𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖6:00 𝙋𝙈𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
6:00 𝙋𝙈
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

————————

Kentrell stirred in his sleep, feeling someone's arm shift around his waist. Kentrell and the person's chest were touching, his right leg threw over their thighs. Opening his eyes slowly, he was met with the face of someone he didn't really want to see.

Von.

"How the hell do this keep happening?" Kentrell mumbled. He was too tired to move, but he threw all that out the window when Von's hand traveled to his ass, slapping his right butt cheek harshly causing Kentrell to yelp, before Von kneaded his butt, easing the pain. "Nigga, I know you ain't sleep." Kentrell's voice rasped.

Von's lips slowly formed a smile, his hands still settled on Kentrell's ass. "Why it feel like yo ass got fatter?" Von palmed Kentrell's butt through his shorts.

"You done lost yo damn mind." Kentrell glared at Von. "Get yo nasty ass hands off me, before I smack you. And I'm not playing."

Von slapped Kentrell's ass harshly, jumping out of the bed before Kentrell could react.

Kentrell's eyes started to well up with tears as his butt stung from the impact of the smack. "How this nigga even get in my fucking house?"

Kentrell stormed out of his room, stomping as he waddled down the stairs, putting both of his feet on the stair before stepping on another one.

"Ty!" Kentrell exclaimed angrily, seeing red.

"Uno, uno out!" Durk yelled, throwing his cards on the pile as everyone groaned as they sat in a circle playing Uno.

"Mane, you cheating!" Joe exclaimed from the living room, throwing his cards.

"No, you just ass." Ben cackled.

"You didn't win either, shut the fuck up." Joe shuffled the cards, Ben's laughing coming to an end.

"Y'all just having a fucking party in this bitch, ain't it?!" Kentrell seethed.

Everyone, including Ben, Joe, Ty, 3Three, Muwop, Durk, and Lontrell turned their heads towards the staircase, staring at Kentrell weirdly as he made his way down stairs slowly.

"Ty!" Kentrell exclaimed again.

"Huh?" Tyquian hummed from his place in Lontrell's lap.