MBG 1

⚠️
---------------

For the 456th time, Chaeyoung slipped a letter inside Jennie Kim's locker. She's been doing this for a year and a half, confessing her love for the resident bad girl of Seoul Academy. However, even the countless times of sending heartfelt love letters, Jennie would only crumple it and throw it in the bin.

Like right now, Chaeyoung's heart is being crumpled again like how Jennie is crumpling her letter. She put her hands on her chest and clenched it, it hurts her even she saw it for how many times already.

Jennie walked like nothing happened, students automatically moved aside while she makes the hallway her own runway. No one dares to even walk along side her because it's either they think they don't deserve to or they thought they would get beaten up if they do.

Only one girl try to do so and it is none other than Nancy, the school queen. This girl is so head over heels over Jennie that she flirts with her almost every chance she gets.

However, Jennie is always the same, passively rejecting people who wanted to get closer to her.

Chaeyoung sighed and walked lifelessly towards her locker. A group of girls walked pass her not forgetting to push her and laugh at her. Chaeyoung's head almost bumped into the metal doors if it wasn't for a hand that protected her. However, based on the impact, it sure hurts the owner of the hand.

Chaeyoung gasps when she saw a hand pressed on the locker door, it was trembling and will surely swell after a while. She slowly looked at the person and saw Krystal , clenching her teeth while her sharp eyes looked at the girls who just passed by.

"Soojung -" she whispered.

She flinched when Krystal slammed her fist on the locker door. Chaeyoung felt panicked and doesn't know what to do to make Krystal calm.

"Those bitches..." Krystal said.

Chaeyoung was nervous to what Krystal might do so she did what she always do. She taps Krystal's cheeks. When Krystal's eyes went to her, she smiled awkwardly and avoided Krystal's cold eyes.

"You're scaring me..." Chaeyoung pouted.

"If you don't want to see my scary side then you shouldn't let those lowly bitches hurt you whenever they like" Krystal said in a cold serious tone but with a hint of frustration because she cannot do anything to help her best friend.

"Jungie~ I'm okay, there is no need to worry" Chaeyoung smiled at how sincere Krystal is.

"You always say that so I won't feel worried" Krystal Jung said.

"I'm fine, really. But your hand looks not, let's go to the infirmary" Chaeyoung said while she checks Kryatal's hand.

"No, I'm okay" Krystal said.

"Ah, you're okay..." Chaeyoung nodded her head and squeezes Krystal's hand that causes her to scream in pain and Chaeyoung just looked at her innocently.

"Why do you have to be mean?!" Krystal yelled while Chaeyoung pulled her to the school's infirmary.

While walking Chaeyoung felt cold like someone is coldly staring at her. She tried to look for it but didn't see anyone.

----------

"Tsk" she said after witnessing something that annoyed her.

She turned her heels only to realize that a lot of students are looking at her. Her eyes turned into her signature cat-like killer eyes and glared at them.

"What are you all looking at?!" She yelled at them and walked away leaving the students trembling in fear.

----------

"Aish... You're not yet giving up? You're just wasting your time sending her letters everyday. She doesn't even read it" Krystal said as she watch Chaeyoung brings out another scented paper, she snatched a small piece, rolls it and put it under her nose to smell.

"Some people support their friends when they are in love and here you are telling me to give up. Hmmph!" Chaeyoung said.

"I'm just telling a possibility. SHE IS Jennie Kim. Why would you think that you can tame her?" Krystal said.

"I am not taming her Krys, I am simply letting her know that I like her no matter how other people see her. I'm not asking her to like me. I just want her to know. It will be a bonus if it turns out that she like me also" Chaeyoung day dreamingly said.

"In your dreams, nerd" Krystal teased.

Chaeyoung glared at Krystal and smacked the girl in the head.

"Ouch!" Krystal screamed while tending on her aching head.

"You haven't even done your Math homework" Chaeyoung said.

"I'll do it later" Krystal lazily said.

The two were talking when the classroom door suddenly slammed open causing everybody to get frightened. Now all eyes are on the door where they saw the unexpected.

The person at the door is none other than Jennie Kim, it is a mystery why Seoul Academy's resident bad girl is in their class. However, amidst of all the whispers Jennie Kim doesn't care and just went in front of the class followed by their teacher.

"Class from now on Miss Kim will be joining this class. Jennie?" Miss Song said.

"I don't need to introduce myself. I'm not planning on having friends anyway. So don't you dare bother me in class or outside this class" Jennie coldly said.

Their teacher sighed. She cannot just simply force her student to have friends and have fun while they are young.

"You can sit-" Miss Song didn't even finish what she was about to say when she saw that Jennie already decided where to sit.

Jennie went straight at the back of the class and stared at the one who's sitting there.

"T-this is m-my s-seat" a guy said.

Jennie just glared at the guy and so he unwillingly and frighteningly transferred seats. Jennie sat just behind Chaeyoung and the others keep on whispering. Meanwhile, Krystal wasn't watching Jennie instead she's watching Chaeyoung who looked like a robot right now sitting so upright.

"I'm going to miss you, nerd" Krystal leaned closer to Chaeyoung and whispered.

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung innocently whispered.

"Well, you look like you'd pass out in a while" Krystal said.

"I'm not!" She yelled and stood up.

"Yes, Miss Park?" Miss Song asked.

"N-nothing, Miss" Chaeyoung said.

Jennie snorted like she just stopped herself from laughing, suddenly all eyes are on her. When she realized what she did, she looked at Chaeyoung and gave her a cold stare.

"Shut up. You're being noisy" Jennie said.