MBG 2

⚠️
----------------

Krystal was so done with Chaeyoung. She cannot even remember how the two of them end up being friends, guess one wouldn't have a choice if you practically grew up together with your mothers being the best of friends.

There are times that she wants to just push Chaeyoung off of the building. Especially when she goes crazy over Jennie Kim and acts like a mad woman.

Like right now.

"AHHHHH! OMG! KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG!" Chaeyoung shouted.

It was a good thing that they were on the rooftop.

"Why the fuck are a you calling me by my whole name for?!" Krystal yelled.

"OMG! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? I AM SO HAPPY!" Chaeyoung continued.

"She told you to shut up?! Why would you be so happy?" Krystal asked.

She doesn't understand since whenever she tells Chaeyoung to shut up, she'll get a smack or a pinch. So, why on earth is Chaeyoung celebrating like she won a lottery?

Life is really unfair.

"She noticed me!" Chaeyoung said.

"You're hopeless" Krystal sighed.

"Do you think she knows my name?" Chaeyoung asked not really listening to Krystal.

"I don't even want to know and I don't care" Krystal said sipping on her strawberry milk.

"Why? Aren't you happy that Jennie talked to me? You should support me ~" Chaeyoung whined like a child.

"Why would I?" Krystal asked.

"Aish! You are really a crazy person" Chaeyoung said.

"Ugh... Coming from you?!" Krystal scoffed.

---------

She pouted at what she heard. She felt a little worried because she acted mean a while ago, hearing that Chaeyoung was happy instead of hurt made her feel guiltier. She should have been gentler and more careful when talking to her.

However, she is also sad because of another thing. Something that she is too in denial to admit.

There is a pout that cannot be erased from her face, her lower lip protruding and her mandu cheeks felt a little warm because of jealousy. Good thing no one can see her or it will ruin her reputation. She decided to walk quietly out of the rooftop but accidentally bumped into a pile of old boxes.

Her eyes grew big at what happened. She covered her mouth to avoid making any additional noise. And tiptoed out of the rooftop.

----------

"What was that?" Chaeyoung asked when she heard the noise.

"Shh..." Krystal hushed.

She pulled Chaeyoung closer to her and hid her behind as she walks to check what happened. Krystal caught a glimpse of movement going out of the rooftop, and she knows exactly who it was.

"What is she doing?" Krystal whispered.

"Jungie~ what was that? Are we in trouble? Are there ghost in there? or worst!" *gasp!*

"RATS?!" Chaeyoung screamed and immediately jumped on Krystal's back.

"Aack! Park Chaeyoung! Get off me!" Krystal said.