❥ 38. Tyyneys

Tyyneys (Noun)

(of a person) the state of peacefulness; absent of worry or fear; being composed and at ease.

♡♡

You’re a selfish man Veer

You’re a selfish man Veer. Nothing else could define you better.

Right. Nothing should define him better.

He is selfish.

He is ruthless.

He is a manipulative bastard who takes what he wants.

He is everything to the world, everything single word in a dictionary which means all of these. He is.

But only to the world, where he portrays these to them. He makes efforts for the role he took. Going to the lengths of proving how much of a bastard he is. For them to fear him, for them to submit infront and not fight back. He did it all but to them.
Not for her.

He tried not to be this, not to be any of these but the real him. Not the man who moderates meetings behind the screen, or the one who has a powerful name but no face to it, or the one who plays people and achieves his goals, or the one who seemed reckless in his business acquisitions and did not have the word ‘Care’ in his life.

None of them but the man who loves exploring places, who likes to tease and crack funny innuendos, who surf’s places looking for perfect spots and cherish them with only people important to him away from the bustle of crowd. One who preserves what he has, keeping secure gaze on and not worried about the world.
He feels like tearing the world apart when even a little wince leaves her, his veins burn with rage to make the person responsible pay for hurting his Ira. Her little smiles make his day and her laughter, well they make his entire life. Her nightmare leaves an unsettling pit in him and her little happiness make him forget his worries.

He was uncaring and unbothered about her but now he can’t be. Imagining his place without her make him wish to never be there. His mornings are incomplete without her tea and his life seems like a boring, not ending opera where he would give all his fortune to be NOT present.

She is like those unexplored, uncrowded places he is always curious to look out for. Agreeing or not she was his comfort place.

“That is your fifth drink Mr. Malik” A low voice reminded him. His eyes found the person.

Glaring he tilted his head to side and his secretary murmured an apology. Dropping his almost finished whiskey, he straightened on his seat chair.

“Here is the dinner schedule for you sir. Our senior advisor Mr. Vaner will be meeting you at….”

He raised his finger when his phone ringed. He didn’t wanted to see her name again but then he felt good Everytime she tried reaching him, dropping texts or voicemails whenever he diverted her calls. He still didn’t wanted to speak to her, even when she tried calling him without fail for last two days.