MBG 5

⚠️
---------------

"How is she?" Both girls asked when Wendy went out of the infirmary.

They didn't have a choice but to bring Chaeyoung to the headquarters. Seulgi called them that she sent Momo to pick them up. Since she felt that something is not right and maybe she forgot to check other spots, Seulgi tried to check the school's security cameras' record half an hour before and after the classes ended. When she found out about what happened to Chaeyoung and also saw Krystal and Jennie she immediately asked Momo to pick them up and help.

Wendy sighed at the sight of Krystal and Jennie that is now glaring at each other. It was both obvious that these two have the same feelings for the girl she just tended inside the infirmary.

"Aside from the bruises she got specifically on her cheeks and abdominal area. She's having a fever, maybe that is how her body reacted with the trauma that she experienced. I gave her Acetaminophen already to reduce her fever. She would be fine then. I'll add some medication and cream for her bruises, I'll hand you the prescription later" Wendy explained.

"Thanks Doc" Krystal said.

"Thanks Wendy" Jennie said.

"I think the two of you are in the worse state. You guys should have it checked. Chaeyoung needs rest and so are you" Wendy said.

The two didn't have a choice but to follow Wendy.

----------

2 days after the incident...

Everything is back to normal like nothing bad happened. Well the only students who knew about the incident were the ones that are involved. It was a good thing it didn't spread like wildfire or else it will be a big issue among the students.

Chaeyoung was walking at the front lawn of the school near the fountains. She sat down and opened her bag. It was still a mystery to her how she came home that night. When she woke up she's already in her own room, wearing her favorite pjs.

She was reading something when someone took her precious book. She looked up and gulped. An immediate fear registered on her face. It was Nancy.

"N-nancy..."

Nancy was standing in front of her, towering her with the popularity and guts that she has. Chaeyoung cowered in fear when Nancy raised her hand, expecting a slap Chaeyoung covered her face in reflex but she was surprised by the amount of fraud Nancy Jewel McDonie is.

She hugged her.

But then it was easily erased when she whispered something.

"You should've fled instead of going back to this school. Now I'm going to make your life miserable" Nancy whispered and she just shivered in fear.

"Chaeyoung~ah. I had trouble with my Mathematics homework can you do it for me?" Nancy cutely asked making sure that it can be heard by the students nearby.

With this, Nancy's clique also pile their booklets for Chaeyoung to finish. The girl is too smart to oppose what Nancy told her to do. She's been avoiding the spotlight for a long time now and it came upon her in the scariest way.

Nancy walked away followed by her clique, Chaeyoung was left sitting frozen on her spot. Suddenly she felt light, all the booklets on her hand were now drenched and sunk slowly into the waters. Someone threw them in the fountain.

A lot of students witnessed what happened. Gasps and whispers were heard. Nancy froze and was about to turn around when someone spoke.

"Turn your head and I swear you'll never use it again" Jennie said.

Even Nancy the evil queen has something she's afraid of.

Krystal grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and left Jennie to deal with Nancy. Krystal Jung knew that Jennie Kim wanted to blame someone about what happened to Chaeyoung. She too wants to get her revenge but Jennie insisted. She told her that it would be better if she protects Chaeyoung closely while Jennie stay behind the shadows.

----------

"Yah! Jung Soojung! What's going on? Did you know what you just did?!" Chaeyoung is freaking out.

Now she's on Nancy's blacklist, she will never live a normal highschool life.

Krystal is catching her breath, her shoulders are still aching and that dash she made with Chaeyoung made her swelling shoulders throb. It wasn't helping when Chaeyoung held on her shoulders when she confronted her. Krystal cannot do anything but to gasp in pain.

Chaeyoung was confused, she did not put force and she was sure that Krystal can take it lightly so why does she looks like she's in great pain?

"Soojung, what happened?" She asked.

"Nothing"

Chaeyoung became quiet and Krystal knew she made the wrong decision in lying staright to her face.

"I'm going to ask you again, Krystal Jung Soojung. What happened?" Chaeyoung asked with a very cold and low voice.

Krystal cannot risk her secret life, but she wouldn't risk her friendship with Chaeyoung also.

"It was nothing. I bumped into something trying to save you the other day" Krystal said.

She felt Charyoung's grip on her uniform gets tight. Then she started hitting her chest.

"Stupid... Idiot... Why do you always put your self in danger because of me?" Chaeyoung cried.

"Because you are my bestfriend. And I'll be damned seeing you hurt or suffer" Krystal said.

"I hate you" Chaeyoung said. She was already sobbing like a kid.

"I know. I love you my baby bumbum" Krystal said and hugged Chaeyoung.

She might have the slightest chance of confessing but Krystal will be protecting Chaeyoung for the rest of her life.

"Jennie have it worse though. She got bruises all over her body"

"Did she bump into something too?" Chaeyoung asked in between sniffs and sobs.

"Hmmm. She saved you. I couldn't do anything back then. I got scared that something bad might happen to you. But she kept her head straight and saved you" Krystal told her.

"I felt useless. Even now. The only thing I could do is to keep you out of trouble and she's out there confronting those people who hurt you" Krystal said.

Chaeyoung felt guilty. She always admire Jennie but she's completely brushing off Krystal's effort aside. It wasn't because she doesn't like Krystal. They are friends and they practically knew each other since diapers, guess she became dependent that Krystal will always be by her side no matter what happens.

"Thank you. For always protecting me. For being my friend. Thank you for everything Soojung. I'll be sad and hurt if something bad happens to you too. So yeah, let me be selfish and wish that you'll be by my side always and forever" Chaeyoung said.

And yes it is the real Roseanne Park Chaeyoung. Now everything that comes in their way will be perish for the rest of their lives. Who knew that Seoul Academy is harboring three of the greatest hell that ever walked on land?

----------

"I've heard about a thing you did the other day" Jennie said calmly.

"Were you impressed? I was just trying to get rid of an annoying admirer of yours" Nancy sounded proud of what she did.

It was like she's not aware of how Jennie's tone changes, how it was colder and deadly as before.

"Let me remind you about two things I hate the most. People who acts like they can protect me and people who tries to hurt my girl "

---------------------------------------

Jennie or Krystal? 👀