Prologue

__________________________________________

★H Series Books ★

1. His Unforgetful Wife - Completed

2. His Deceitful Woman - Ongoing

3. Her Perfect Alternative - Drafting

__________________________________________

Visit my profile for more information. <3

*******

P R O L O G U E

*******

Do you remember the vows we uttered to one another on that special day?

Do you remember how we kissed and joyously celebrated that night?

Do you remember the way we spent the nights being one?

Do you still remember how lonely and worried we were when you left for work?

I still do...

I remember how sad we were and seemed to miss each other when you resumed working at the family's company. Days gone by and your time was being dominated by the family business. But it's okay, I understand because it's important.

I remember when we finally became one. We didn't go far and just stayed at the mansion because that's the period when you are striving to be recognized in the company and you need to be hands on.

I remember the moment when we kissed in front of our wedding guests. It became real to me that I have indeed become your wife and must dutifully fulfill whatever things that comes along with it.

I still remember how you pledged to me the heavenly bodies, but I still couldn't possess your universe.

- Natalia Z. Yushkova

YSABELLE M. | 2021

Author's Note: 

1. This is a roller-coaster ride. I'm warning you.

2. If you give up on early chapters, you'll miss out the plot twistssss. It's up to you. (05/08/22)

3. English is not my mother language. 10/19/21

4. I don't use obscene languages to any of my stories, as far as I can remember. I only suggest ideas and leave it to your imagination. 9/28/21

Hope you'll enjoy!