MBG 7

⚠️
----------------

Maybe Park Chaeyoung used up all her brain cells or something happened when she bumped her head somewhere that she forgot to think before acting.

She didn't think thoroughly the consequences of her actions when she told Jennie to strip. And the fact that she thought Krystal was just kidding about the cat-eyed Kim's hard rock abs.

And now Jennie Kim is on her couch sitting without her top (ehe). She was considerate to leave her bra on because she could murder an innocent girl's thoughts by just being still and topless. However, tending her back is another deal, it might require her being no-bra at all.

"Now what?" Jennie asked when Chaeyoung looks like she's not going to make a move any minute.

"S-stay s-still" Chaeyoung said and walked towards the couch collecting some courage.

She sat on the center table with her first aid kit. Jennie's injury looks like it was nursed already so the only thing that she needs to do is to clean, put cream and change the bandage.

Simple task, right?

Well, not. Chaeyoung started taking off the old bandage, she's too focus on her simple task her hands are shaking. Chaeyoung knitted her brows as she concentrates on the Kim's injuries. She didn't dare to look at her patient's face since she knew that Jennie is looking at her.

She never imagined being this close to Jennie Kim. Heck, she didn't even imagined the girl sitting on her couch without her top on!

Until the other day she was just a simple nerd writing corny love letters for Jennie Kim on scented stationery everyday for a year and a half without a fail. She was just a nerdy girl who stutters every time Jennie is near. And now the girl of her dreams is, forgive me for saying this again, is on her couch without a top on!

On the other hand, Jennie miraculously just let Park Chaeyoung do her thing, and weirdly enough, she finds herself staring at the blonde nerd like she would disappear if she'll look away.

Every time Chaeyoung's careful fingers accidentally brushed on her skin, Jennie makes these soft whimpers, quiet gasps and little flinches. And when Chaeyoung softly blows air to ease the sting that the antiseptic gives, Jennie forced herself to behave. Poor Chaeyoung thought it was because she was being too harsh but little did she know that Jennie Kim is having this internal battle not to jump on her and do her on the couch.

Yeah, the sexual struggle is real.

Once Chaeyoung was done with Jennie's stomach and torso, it's time to tend on her back. Chaeyoung was a bit flustered but at the same time very concerned, so as much as she was blushing over Jennie Kim's bare back, she needs to make sure that the cat-eyed Kim's injury is very well taken care off.

Remembering that it was nursed, she cannot help but to get jealous over that person who saw Jennie's body before her. Who is that doctor or nurse or whoever they might be? She cannot control her thoughts that she dabbed a little too hard causing Jennie to let out a loud gasp.

"OMG I'm so sorry!" Chaeyoung panicked.

"No, no it's okay" Jennie Kim assured her.

After the small mishap, Chaeyoung decided to just concentrate on her task rather than thinking about things that she's not suppose to think. And the night's a bit chilly so she needs to get Jennie Kim dressed already before the Kim catches a cold.

Minutes passed without talking and Park Chaeyoung was done. She looks satisfied with her work and told Jennie to put on her clothes while she cleans up. Once she was done, she was surprised to feel a hand stopped her from walking away.