21. {sinema club}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"why isn't it here?" liam asked, he was now inside of the hole, looking around for clues.

"she probably came back for it." brett suggested, his arms crossed.

liam leapt out of the hole and stood in front of them, "i don't think this is the one."

"what do you mean?"

"it was closer to the bridge. much closer." liam elaborated, "this is a different hole."

"then who crawled out of this one?" franchie asked.

"i don't know."

a ding came from moonee's pocket, signalising she had gotten a text message. she slid her phone out of her pocket and was the message was from scott.

BIG BRO: Moonee,
Tracy isn't a werewolf.

MOON: what is she then?

BIG BRO: A kanima. She's grown a tail.

moonee read the message in shock, she glanced up slowly and stared at her friends. "guys tracy isn't a werewolf - she's a kanima."

"a what?" brett and mason asked in unison.

"a kanima? like jackson?" franchie quizzed.

"exactly." moonee nodded.

"what's a kanima?" liam questioned.

"lydia's ex-boyfriend was one." moonee stared, "he was like a reptile - had scales and shit. walked around with his long tail and would paralyse people with his gel."

"his what?" brett questioned, stifling a laugh.

"he produced this kind of goo, and if it made contact with your skin, you were temporarily paralysed." she explained. the girl saw the look on their faces and scoffed, "you guys keep smiling, but when tracy gets you with her goo, you won't be able to move your smile muscles."

"thanks for that, moonee."

"do you have a story about that?" mason questioned.

"i actually do, i'll be sharing it tonight." moonee nodded, "but first, we've got to go."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"mum!" moonee called out, picking up her pace as she saw melissa in the hospital.

"moon, you okay?" melissa asked while pulling the younger girl into an embrace.

"yeah, i wasn't with them." moonee explained.

"that's good." melissa nodded as her son and liam approached the group, "stiles..."

"how bad is it?" stiles asked, referring to lydia's critical condition- thanks to tracy stewart.