MBG 8 (final)

⚠️
-----------------

Minutes before Krystal and Jennie almost forcefully opened the door.

Inside the classroom...

"I'm not scared of you" Chaeyoung said.

Nancy was surprised. This girl is really getting on her nerves. It was a first time that someone managed to last for a long time after experiencing threats from her and her group.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"I said, I'm not scared of you. Not anymore" Chaeyoung said.

Nancy laughed maniacally and it scared her minions but not Park Chaeyoung.

"ooohh, little miss nerdy here is not scared anymore huh?" Nancy said taunting Chaeyoung as she pushed her shoulders repeatedly.

"is it because of Jennie? That's why you are like this?" Chaeyoung asked, she knew that she hit the spot since Nancy stopped taunting her.

"You got some nerve to talk back to me-"

"Because you've been begging for attention but she's not giving you any" Chaeyoung said.

And Nancy completely stopped.

"Like your parents do" Chaeyoung said.

"YOU BITCH!" Nancy raised one hand and was about to slap Chaeyoung when the girl caught it.

"I won't let you lay a finger on me anymore, Nancy" Chaeyoung said.

Nancy isn't used to being overpowered. She felt that this Chaeyoung in front of her isn't the same nerdy Park Chaeyoung they used to make fun of. This is the real Roseanne Park Chaeyoung.

"What are you going to do? You're going to tell on Jennie and Krystal? huh? They aren't here to protect you and I have a lot of ways to hurt you so bad, no one can stop me!" Nancy said.

She's trembling. Trembling with anger and... fear?

"You know that you are weak, Nancy. You're scared of me. Because now you are seeing that I am much capable of hurting you in ways you can't imagine" Chaeyoung whispered towards Nancy's ears.

"Stop! You can't scare me!" Nancy shouted.

"I'm not even trying. You are digging your own grave here, Nancy. Just admit it, it's over for you. The girl that you like doesn't even like you back. You can't force people to like you because you are popular. And these so called minions of yours? They are scared, that is why they are following you, but you don't deserve them. You can't even call them friends because you think highly of yourself. If I were you, I'll change my attitude. That way, maybe people may get to like you genuinely. I might not have the amount of people like you but I have Jennie and Krystal with me" Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung realized that it wasn't worth it if she's going to stoop down on the same level as Nancy. Instead, she told Nancy the truth, because no one was brave enough to tell her that she's just like anybody else.

"Nancy, no matter how rich you are, or how educated you are, you don't get to hurt people just because they aren't like you, because at the end of the day we are all humans" Chaeyoung added.

"And you thought you can straighten me up using your goodwill speech?" Nancy said.

"I figured I couldn't, but it was worth a try. After all I knew that I won already" Chaeyoung said, smiling.