"Loo Loo Land!"

Octavia grabs her phone and puts in earbuds, playing "My World is Burning Down Around Me" to tune out the screaming as she strides down the halls of the Goetia estate, stepping over the smashed remains of a plant thrown in her path. In the kitchen, Stella continues screaming at Stolas.

"You want to fuck this one, TOO?!" Stella said with pure anger.
She grabs an imp servant and violently tosses him in Stolas' direction.

"No! Of course not!" Stolas replied back jumping back a bit trying not to get hit by the Imp servant.

"You are a goddamn embarrassment! I'm not spending another moment looking at your pathetic, IMP-SUCKING FACE!!"
Stella storms out of the room, shouting angrily the entire time, and smashing more potted plants. Stolas sighs in exhausted exasperation before he notices his daughter has entered the kitchen.

"Good mooorning, Octavia! Did you sleep well, my owlet?" He said in a cheery tone trying to lighten up the mood.

"Was that a serious question?" Octavia said with a tired voice
Stolas opens the refrigerator to retrieve a massive chunk of zebra meat.

"Mm-hmm... What's that you're listening to?" He asked to try and change the subject

"This song is called "My World is Burning Down Around Me". It's by Fuck You Dad."

Stolas looks down, thinking the name of the band his daughter mentioned is a hurtful remark.

" It's a band." She said so he knows it wasn't a hurtful remark.

bemusedly, Stolas said "Ohhhh! How charming..." He then grabs the zebra meat out of the fridge then feeds it to a massive potted plant situated in a small alcove off the kitchen as he pets it. Sated, it falls dormant, closing its three eyes.

"So, you two done screaming for the day?" Octavia sips her coffee

"Umm..." Stolas didn't know how to completely answer that truthfully.
Stella lets out another scream of anger and an object is heard shattering in the distance.

"You know what I haven't done in a long, loooong time? I haven't taken you to your favorite place in all of Hell! Why don't we go to Loo Loo Land?" He said changing the subject quickly

"I'm not five anymore." Octavia didn't sound excited or happy about the idea.

"You always were so happy when I took you to Loo Loo Land! What do you say we go there again, have a day, just the two of us?"

" I'd... rather kill myself."

"There we go! Anything but staying in this house. Now, I'll arrange our security."
Stolas picks up a phone carried on a platter by his now bruised and battered servant.

"Security for a theme park?" Octavia questioned

"We are rich, and we're hot. People want our money and our bodies!" Stolas said while holding up the old phone about to call someone
Octavia grabs a box of cereal on the table and begins shoveling handfuls into her mouth.

"Our money, maybe." She said under her breath

"Speak for yourself, Princess. Now... I'm calling the only man who can f*** me!"

"What...?" Octavia dropped a handful of the cereal, disgusted

Stolas hurriedly backpedaling
"Who can protect me! Us! Being part of the Goetia family is rather valuable, you know."

Octavia groans and pulls her hat down over her eyes.
----

Cut to I.M.P Headquarters, where Blitzø is busy doing very important work in his office, involving crude representations of
Y/N, Millie and Moxxie made out of office supplies that he puppets around and speaks with. Between them is a framed photo of Blitzo with a robe pulled down off his shoulders seductively and a flower between his teeth. The text reads "#1 Bitch" with "BOSS" written in red over it.