𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶.

I woke up as my alaram ranged I sat up but not before twirling on the bed for five to ten minutes

I woke up as my alaram ranged I sat up but not before twirling on the bed for five to ten minutes. I took a long warm shower and changed into a high neck t-shirt with blue jeans as it was little chilly outside pairing it with hoop earrings

I made my way downstairs and saw that Manan were still asleep a ship name for Nandu and Manik as I totally ship them .

"If you both are done with your sleeping  hugging each other than go and get ready I will prepare some breakfast"I teased them as they both blushed making them look like tomatoes.

They both ran to get ready as I laughed and made my way towards the kitchen.

I decided on making some orange juice with oats as that are the basic thing which I can make for breakfast.

I peeled of the oranges and put them in the juicer and started boiling water for oats. After completing the breakfast I kept the juice and oats on the table.

"Manik Nandu come fast breakfast is ready"I shouted calling both of them for breakfast.

They both soon came and we sat at the dinning table having our breakfast. I pulled their legs the whole time and they were blushing like hell.

"Avni let your time come then see how I will tease you"Nandu said annoyed by my leg pulling as I just laughed.

"Bye I have to leave for hospital now you both enjoy"I bid bye and left for the hospital leaving them flushed.

I reached the hospital and went on to check some patients.

"Hey Avu their are important patient you have to attend them "My colleague said as I nodded and left with her to see the patient.

I reached there and attended them they had accident and were injured thankfully not to severe. I left early as I have to go to aunty and uncle's house.

I reached there in half an hour as it was not too far away from hospital and also their was less traffic.

The vision I saw shocked me their house was locked and the neighbours told that they left the very next day of my wedding.

I was not in my senses where are they are they fine. I dialled Nandani's number as I wasn't in my right sense to drive and my  tears were ready to flow at any moment I can't loose them they are all I have.

"Hello Avu any work you called at this time"Nandu asked picking up the call.

"Nandu can you please pick me up from the address I sent you"I said my voice breaking.

"Wait but are you fine I am coming now"She replied sensing the urgency in my phone and I cut the call.

I stood there as the tears made their way out of my eyes as I prayed hope they are fine.

Soon I heard a screeching sound to see a car stopped in front of me and Nandu came out of me .

"Avu what are you doing here and why are you crying"She asked taking in my appearence I just shook my head and she leds me to the car and made me sit at the backseat herself seating with me as I saw Manik was seating on the driver's seat.

The whole drive was a silent affair as none from Nandu and Manik spoke anything while I was too numb to utter a word.

We reached home and I directly went to my room as I heard footsteps behind me which are probably of Nandu.

I sat on the bed with a thud and Nandu sat beside me .

"Avu what has happened atleast tell us maybe we can find some solution"She said consoling me.

"I went to my uncle and aunty's house and saw that it was locked and I heard from neighbours that they left the very next day I came here and I am afraid what if something happened to them they are all I have I already lost my parents I can't loose them"I narrated hiccuping due to excessive crying.

"Avu you calm down I will talk to bhai and we will find them ok and they would be absolutely fine"She consoled "And also sleep sometime you are crying since and hour"She added and made me sleep .

I saw Manik standing at the doorsteps listening to our conversation before drifting off to sleep with Nandu crassing my hairs.

Here goes the update hope you all liked it

Here goes the update hope you all liked it.The chapter was already in my draft but wasn't able to update it as I was on a trip and there was no network available.

Love
Aaysha.