Chapter 1 - Forced And Happy

"What the heck?!" My brother exclaims.

"Yeah! Why do I have to go?!" I yell.

"She is going with you! End. Of. Discussion." My mom says in a demanding voice.

---
Hey, I'm Y/n. You might be wondering what is currently going on.
Well, my brother, Mark, is going to visit his best friend, Toby, in England.
Our parents had just announced that I have to go with Mark to England.

I freaking hate this.

Sure, me and Mark are so close no one can tear us apart, but seriously.
I. DO. NOT. WANNA. GO!
---

"Nope! No way, I am going!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, its Y/n we're talking about. She shouldn't go! She'd just be a waste of space! She literally does nothing!" Mark exclaims.

"What the hell?! I'm a waist of space. What about you?! You sit at that stupid computer all day and do nothing!" I scream.

"Well, I'm sorry that I have a career!" Mark yells back.

"Yeah, being a Youtuber and a Twitch streamer is totally a career, Ranboo." I glare at him with my arms crossed.

---
Did I forget to mention that my brother is a Youtuber and a Twitch streamer named Ranboo.
Also, maaaaybe we don't always get along, but we still love each other a lot! He's the best brother a girl could ever ask for!
---

"Shut the hell up! You know I'd prefer you to call me Mark when I'm not recording!" Mark throws his arms in the air.

"BOTH OF YOU! QUIET!!!" Mom yells. Me and Mark immediately go quiet.

"Thank you," Mom lets out a long sigh, "Now listen. Y/n is going to England with you is because she needs to get out. Maybe Toby has some friends she can become friends with, or maybe Toby himself."

"Heh, the only friend she has is me. And only me. I will always be her only friend." Mark crossed his arms.

"No! I have... friends!" I hesitate saying friends.

"See! She doesn't even know how to say 'friends'." Mark said.

"Y/n, sweetheart. We both know you lack a friend group, so I was hoping you at least talk to some people there. It would get you out of the house." Mom said.

"Fine. But only because I want to explore a new place." I agree, now a little excited because I could literally explore a whole new world! Wait! No no no no no NO! This isn't a Disney movie!

"Go outside and walk around! You'll be exploring a new place!" Mark exclaims.

"Welp, if you don't love me, I guess you wouldn't want me to go because you don't love me. Sigh." I say, looking down.

"Ugh! Stop doing that! You know I love you! And you easily guilt me into saying yes when you say that! So shut up! You can come." Mark gives in.

And with that, I run up to my room and start packing!
-

-------

A/n:
So I have gotten questions of what is going on in this chapter because they were confused about it.

Explanation:
Y/n is a socially awkward person who honestly doesn't have many friends. Their mom wants Y/n to go with Boo, just to get her out of the house and to make friends. Both Y/n and Boo hate that idea that Y/n has to go, but as Y/n thinks about it, she starts to like that idea of going.