Chapter 3: Anakin's Padawan?!

The sun rising over the tells towers of Christophsis as we see the street completely empty with any people with also silence as well. No one was on the streets but we cut to both Clone troopers and Mandalorian troopers on each different tower as tehy setting up turrets and snipers as we cut to the roof as we see Y/n, Leja, Nepthys, Billy and Daniel as they are looking for on one street were two drosds might go through in order to reach the Republic territory.

Daniel taps something onto his datapad and tells Y/n while showing it to him.

Daniel: Within 1 minute, a army of droids and their vehicles will soon arrive.

Y/n: This might be a large battle Leja, ready for your first war zone?

Leja: (smirk) Please those droids ain't gonna scare this girl.

Nepthys: You think the two Jedi will handle the troops down below?

Y/n: I know Anakin and Kenobi will handle a army of droids forces. Besides Anakin isn't a padawan no more remember, he's now a Jedi Knight.

Nepthys: Guess so sir.

Billy: (smirk) Can't wait to scrap some droids apart!

Daniel: Probably be quite if you don't them to notice us.

Y/n: Oliver how is things up there?

Oliver: (radio) Situation good but a fre fighters spotted us so this might be one tough fight.

Y/n: Understood. Get the ship out in heavy fire and sent fighters to help the Republic fighters and fleets.

Oliver: (radio) Yes sir. I wonder why you sent Zack alone in behind enemy lines?

Y/n: (smirk) I didn't. You know him, when ever he is bored, he'll take a quick look at the enemy base to see what he can find.

Leja: There they come.

They hear marching and they look down to see an army of droids marching through the streets below them.

Daniel: Battle droids at the first, super battle droids second, spider droids fourth and tanks in last. Looks like who ever their commander is must be smart.

Y/n: (smirk) That maybe so but we're smarter. Billy blow it.

Billy: (smirk) With pleasure.

He took out a detonator and once they were in rang he pushes it and the floor blows up taking out many droids forces while clone troopers and Mandalorin troopers on the building and ground with Anakin and Kenobi open fire and given them a taste of their own medicines about ambushing their enemies.

Y/n: Time to join in on the party! Let's go!

Billy: HELL YEAH!

Y/n, Billy, Nepthys and Daniel leap off thr roof of the building and active their jetpack while Leja take sniped shots at each droid while there was a large war zone down below as Y/n fire his blaster rifle and taking down as much droids before he land on the ground and pulls out his blaster pistol and fire at the droids around him.

Billy stomps on the ground and grabs one battle droid by the neck and tossed the droid away before he pulls out his blaster cannon and fires at eveyr droid he sees. Nepthys fires her twin blasters while Daniel throm detonators and blow them up.

Kenobi sees this in the distance with Cody as Cody sees this and tells his general.

Cody: Guess your friend knows how to fight.

Kenobi: Agree Cody. Come on men!

The Clone troopers charge with Kenobi leading them and they help them taking down the Separatist force while Leja sees one Clone trooper trying to hit a battle droid but hurt his hand but Leja takes down the battle droid which surprised the Clone.