2

"Is my lecture done yet?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at Chan who frowned sighing softly as he sat down.

"Hyunjin, I'm just asking to behave during the party tonight." Chan said as he gave Hyunjin a stern look. "Why because it's possible you'll want me to marry one of their daughters." Hyunjin started as he glared at Chan who sighed, his expression softening.

"Hyunjin you know that's not why." Chan started only to be cut off as Hyunjin stood up scoffing.

"I hate when you lie to me." Hyunjin muttered shoving his hands into his pockets. "You have fun in your stupid meetings, I'll be skipping my lessons again." Hyunjin said as he walked toward the door.

"Hyunjin-ah, you know I love you right?" Chan said softly as he stood up. Hyunjin stopped for a moment his hand gripping the door handle tighter for a slight second before he pushed it down and opened the door. "Whatever you say." He replied as he stepped out shutting the door behind him.

A hum left Hyunjin as he walked down the hall, his hands running through his hair.

The prince stopped by the kitchen plucking freshly baked bread right under the chefs nose before making his way down to the training fields.

A small smile formed on his face as he turned the corner making his way out of the palace, and walked out onto the field his eyes locking onto the younger boy sitting alone eating a mandarin. "Thats your breakfast." Hyunjin said as he made his way over, taking a seat next to Jeongin who jumped, startled as he looked around at the other trainees who were staring at them.

"Shouldn't you be in class!" Jeongin said as he looked at Hyunjin who shrugged. "Probably." He commented.

"So do they give everyone shitty food?" He asked looking at the single orange in Jeongin's hand.

"No." He mumbled, deflating a little as he looked down at it. "I just forgot to ask for money from my Hyung to buy something." Jeongin replied with red cheeks.

"Here." Hyunjin said as he placed the bread in his hand. "Its freshly baked. The best of the best." He assured as he looked at the other trainees who were already whispering away. "I shouldn't-" Jeongin started only to be cut off by Hyunjin. "Are you disobeying your prince." He asked with a frown. Jeongin blinked his eyes flickering down to the bed and back at Hyunjin who held a plain look.

"No." He replied meekly.

"Good, then eat up my sweet baby bread." Hyunjin said as he gave him a gentle pat on the head.

"H-hey don't call me that." Jeongin said with a bright blush earning a shrug from Hyunjin who smiled. "Don't tell the prince what to do." He shot back as he stood up.

"Eat well baby bread." Hyunjin said as he walked off again smiling back at Jeongin who huffed as he took a bite of bread blushing heavily.

Maybe it wasnt so bad after all.

•°°

"You look nice." Chan said as he looked at his younger brother who hummed as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "I always look nice." He commented as he walked alongside the other.

Chan smiled as he looked at Hyunjin who kept his head tilted upwards. "Hyunjin, please try and get along." Chan sighed as he looked ahead at the door leading to the ball room. "And don't say anything to any girls you know how they are." Chan said as he glanced at the other who snorted. "Sure Hyung." Hyunjin said with a thin smile as the guards opened the door for them.

Another great day

Parties were Hyunjins least favorite things. Mainly because he was forced to dance.