Chapter Forty - Three

Chapter Forty - Three,

Night came quickly and so does the time passing, as the natural black hugs the stars as a mother to her newborn you didn't even notice where you were nor where you'll head next

Night came quickly and so does the time passing, as the natural black hugs the stars as a mother to her newborn you didn't even notice where you were nor where you'll head next. You were just walking, your mind bringing everything you had to do in order to find information about your parents, how hard it was to even know Kim Taewook's name and the city he lived in. You throw everything you had in London and came here, spent two years training to get into the Korean police but........... For what

This brain of yours started to hurt the same your heart has been for the past two days, it wasn't the time to have both your organs break at the same time. The brain can heal heartache and vice versa, but what happens when both need healing, who is responsible? 

You needed to know, you needed to find the answer right now or you'll lose yourself. And.......... For someone in your condition, losing yourself can lead to very bad things. 

What should I do? You asked your subconscious for the millionth time but she isn't there, you can't hear her.

IF YOU AREN'T HERE, WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK TO? You shouted inside your mind, your whole body shaking and eyes threatening to drop their salty water.

Y-you.......... You h-have been ..........with m-me all the time, so.........p-please, please don't leave me a-alone this time............

.. J-jus this time

You begged. 

But she didn't answer.

"I w-will go crazy.........." You mumbled under your breath, too scared to keep walking you stopped in the middle of the street and looked down, the fear affecting your mental abilities making you think only of the worst that can happen. 

What scares you the most is what you might become after all this. Your trust in people went down to zero, your first love broke your heart before even you could figure out your feelings, and lastly................ You lost all clues and information that you were holding on to for years. 

What should I do now

Where should I go?

S-should I call someone

B-but who

"J-Jin?" You asked yourself, you never thought of using someone else to help you but.......... You can't depend on anything else.

But Jin is with his girlfriend........... And I am only........someone he knows