Chapter Forty - Four

Chapter Forty - Four,

.

"I will never leave you alone." he looked into your glassy eyes, "Call me a stalker, psychopath whatever you want but........................ You will never be alone again, Y/N.......... Never!." He watched as you bite your lips, and was trying so hard not to cry again. He slowly held your hands. "Because........ I will be always with you, always for you!"

 "I don't think being alone scares me anymore!" You told him, "Your promise doesn't mean anything since I can't believe it, Jungkook! I don't know much about people let alone relationships but............ I at least know that if someone needed to play detective on their own relationship then ..........It's j-just ......not!'" 

The man looked at you carefully then slowly nodded, taking away his hand from yours. You're leaving? I thought so........... "Again ........... I won't leave." He sighed. 

Huh

"I c-can't give you a second chance Jungkook....... No matter how much you waited!"

"Why? You don't know what might happ-"

"I can't" You cut his words. "I just can't."  

Yes, no one deserves your trust let alone a second chance............ You know better.

Being alone always protected you......... 

"Y/N-"

"C-Can we go down now?" You looked down and said, you no longer can stay here. If you do you'll probably give up and cry in his arms like some weak cat. A thing you don't want to do ..........."I have work to do."

For the next two minutes no one spoke, then you noticed the young man use his phone only for the cabin to start moving down. You sighed in relief and fear, relief that you will be able to run away and go home to cry alone, fear that it's the step you'll do to never see him again. 

.

When you walked out of the cabin, your feet started dragging you outside of the park while Jungkook followed you, again, without saying a word. 

"I w-will give you a ride if you allow me to!" You stopped walking when you heard the man speak behind you. His words and tone were similar t the one he used the first time you two meet.......  well, the first time you met him because apparently, you don't know when he saw you first. "I promise I won't say anything, I j-just wa-"

"Okay!" You nodded and agreed. Speaking about the first time you met him, even though you know now that it was all a lie but at that time ...... you thought he believed you and joined you to investigate, it was a nice feeling. Maybe now you just wanted to return the feeling.