LIV

Dear Readers,

Thank you for commenting and being active, I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will enjoy the new chapter. <3

"I was told Joanne Elkins will be my wife's instructor" Rafael wasn't happy.

Of course, he did. He wanted a woman, didn't he? Danny thought. Another control freak.

"I am sorry, my colleague got sick," Danny said. He blinded the couple with his big, wide smile, showing his perfect white teeth.

Ok, maybe he said a harmless lie. His friend wasn't sick. He just asked Joanne to switch with him because he didn't want to end up teaching a dude called Michael that had him booked for today.

"I should be contacted before the decision about her replacement was made," Rafael said in an icy voice, unfazed by his friendly attitude.

"Rafael, it's okay, it doesn't matter," Eliana said in a calming voice.

Danny had to hide a smirk when he watched how the wife is trying to calm her husband down. He was right about her, she was the angelic type: sweet and naive. He got hard by the idea of laying on top of her and fucking her into oblivion.

After she finished speaking to Rafael her gaze rested on Danny, she asked "Can I see your ID?"

He was surprised by this request It seemed to be a bit over the top he had a name badge on his chest for people to recognize him as an instructor. Was she paranoid, or something? It was weird because usually people like her were painfully trusting.

He showed his ID and she nodded satisfied.

Danny expected to be left alone but unfortunately, that wasn't the case. To his great disappointment, her husband stayed with her to do Danny's job for him.

Rafael was an excellent instructor by the way.  Danny watched how he explains to his wife everything about the correct technique, Danny tried to add something from himself but noticing Rafael's annoyed reaction he decided to keep his mouth shut. 

"Why am I here? It seems like you're doing a great job at teaching" Danny joked after a while of observing them.

"You will watch her technique and make sure she won't hurt herself when I am skiing" Rafael instructed.

"I-I see" Danny stumbled on his words a bit intimidated by that man's gaze.

Eliana looked at Rafael with warm emotion in her trusting eyes, he wasn't certain if it's her personality or if she was really in love with her husband. The second option fled his mind as soon as it appeared. 

"Rafael, I get it now, I just need to practice. Go and have fun, I will be in the exact place you left me I promise" she said as she pushed him gently in opposite direction.

He didn't move.

"Are you telling me what to do?" Rafael asked in a dangerously low voice that would make Danny run away if he was the end receiver, but Eliana just smiled, not phased by it at all.

"I wouldn't dare," she said looking at him with tenderness and affection, "I just want you to have a little bit of fun, and have some time for doing something else than just teaching me"

"I enjoy spending time with you" he opposed her idea.

"What if I say pretty please?" she insisted cutely.

Rafael rolled his eyes but listened to her for once.

"Fine. Just make sure he's not getting too close to you" Rafael said with hostility in his voice.