Chapter 18- The Explanation

The only one thing good about living with brown parents is the ability to appear confident even if you're throwing up, shivering and dying from fear on the inside.

"I won't call that harrasment, harrassment is a strong word, Sir". I said looking at him.

"I will call that love. The fans love them. The fans care for their idols. They don't want anyone to exploit their idols. We all know, how western companies treat Asian artists. I'm Asian, Sir. I know". I said looking at the other CEOs.

Almost felt tears building up in my eyes.

"We know that you'll do a good job, Tara". Bang PD said looking at me and smiling.

"I won't let anything happen to your idols, Sir. Every episode will be approved by the managers or the members". I said again and then looked down to push back the tears.

"That speech will never help you to not get hate". Another CEO raised his voice.

"It's just a misunderstanding". I said smiling.

"I'll take leave then". I said and bowed.

"We will sue you". The CEO said again. "If anything happens". He added.

"Nothing will happen". I said and walked towards the door. Each step getting heavier than before. I pushed the door open only to be greeted by Ahad standing right infront of it.

--

"You're an asshole". I said.

"I'm sorry". Ahad said as we walked towards the backyard where the tables lay with expensive flower pots on each one of them. It was the dinning area. I could see celebraties and also some K-pop group members eating and some chatting.

"How could you? I was alone there. I almost cried". I said looking at him, tears still building up.

"You were the perfect person to handle the situation. I would have just erupted there, making the situation worse". He said settling on the table and asking the waiter to bring water.

"I would have questioned the fans, it was best for you to answer their sharp questions". He said to me looking me in the eyes.

Ahad was always like that. Caring for me, not from the front seat though. Always from the back seat looking through the rear view mirror.

"I get it". I said almost convinced of why he threw me in a pit of fire a while ago.

"Don't you wanna eat here?" He asked looking around.

"Nah, let's eat at the subway outside the hotel". I said.

We stood up from the table without asking for anything other than water. I was walking towards the front gate when I saw V standing at a distance talking to someone. Was this my chance of getting a picture with my bais?

I looked at Ahad and almost dropped my plan. Nothing good happened when I was in this exact same situation two years ago. I took a second look at V and that's when the other person turned around and I saw him, Park Hyung-sik.

What the fuck? I would never miss a chance to click a picture with my favourite KDrama actor. I could just give it all up for this chance. I looked at Ahad again walking right beside me.

"I can't just walk up to them and ask for a picture". I thought to myself.

I was almost 4 steps away from V now and praying desparately that he notice me.

He did!

V looked at us and smiled. We bowed and I took 3 steps towards him immediately.

"Are you going back?" V asked.

"Yes, back to the hotel". Ahad answered before me. What a jerk?

"How have you been?" I asked him, stealing a glance of Park Hyung-sik. I could have died from his shiny eyes looking at me.

"Tired". V said.

"I can't ask for a picture, like that". I thought to myself almost feeling bad for interrupting their conversation and walking up to him. But what could I do? I won't meet Park Hyung-sik again in this lifetime. Never ever again if not for now.

"Hello, Sir. I'm a big fan". I turned to Park Hyung-sik finally and bowed.

"Oh, Really, you're his fan?" V said looking shock.

"Thank you, thank you". Park Hyung-sik said smiling shyly.

"By the way, she's the writer for our reality show. The show, I was talking about just now". V said turning towards him.

"Um. I'm so sorry to ask but can I get a picture with you both. It'll means a lot". I said burying my head down and clinching my eyes tight.

"Ofcourse". V chuckled.

I'm pretty sure, I heard Park Hyung-sik chuckle at my stupidity too.

"Thank you". I said and quickly opened my front camera. Took a 180 turn and clicked thousands selfie from the same angle by pressing the shutter button for 10 seconds continuosly.

"Thank you so much, I'll get going then. Take care". I said taking another turn and facing them again.

I could see both of them smiling endearingly.

Ahad and me finally walked towards the front gate.

"You're such a fan". Ahad said opening the car's door for me.

"I'm". I said looking proudly at the selfies I took.

"I look good, see". I said to him, showing him the beautiful pictures of me and the men I didn't believe could be real.

"You look good". He said so that I could shut up about the pictures.

"Tara, can you do me a last favour?" He added.

I looked at him with pure fear in my eyes. I knew that there was another test waiting for me tomorrow.