𝟒𝟏

The friends didn't know what to do, same with Jungwon

The friends didn't know what to do, same with Jungwon. Y/N knew her boyfriend needed space, however it was still very painful for her.
But at least she knew the love of her life was safe.

The whole lesson, she couldn't take her eyes off the boy. Her best friends had to remind her, because she kept dozing off. Oh how badly the girl wanted to hug him.

„So it was really him" Jihan whispered to Jeongwoo who slightly nodded. They wondered why the boy was suddenly acting so weird and sadly didn't think any further more.

All eyes were on Jungwon and he knew it. Concentrating was no option for him, his mind was about to explode from all the things he had experienced so far. The thought that everything can happen again destroyed him in the inside.

But Y/N didn't want to give up that easily. Instead of talking to him, she passed him a small note.

„No matter what, I love you and I will never stop loving you :) It's okay if you need time! I will always wait for you<3 From the love of you life ;)"

She added that it was from her because Jungwon kept his gaze low. The young boy noticed the letter as he carefully took it while trying to ignore his shaky hands. Once he read it, a small smile appeared on his angelic face, his dimples were a bit visible.

Finally, he turned around to his lover and gave her the brightest smile he could give, shocking not only Y/N but also the class. The small note gave him confidence as he knew he wasn't alone anymore, there were actually a lot of people who supported and wanted to help him. Well Jungwon has always been unpredictable.

„I love you too" With that Jungwon turned back around, leaving the girl smiling and a blushing mess. She swore she was the happiest person on earth. Jihan and Jeongwoo took it as a chance to tease the couple, everything was working well again.

                                {time skip}

And of course time passed, it was finally lunch time!
The class was quiet since Jungwon arrived and he knew that it was because of him. Sure, he was still a bit anxious but lesser than before. They slowly walked our the classroom, leaving the friends and couple alone.

„We'll be going! See you later guys!" The two best friends said, knowing the couple needed some time alone.

„I hope you are resting well my love" Y/N carefully put her hand onto his as she gently rubbed his hand with her thumb, warmly smiling at him.

„Honestly, it's still a bit though for me, but I know that I am not alone" He said as he suddenly but also carefully pulled the girl onto his lap, making her gasp and blush like crazy. His arms sneaked around her waist as he rested his head on her shoulder.

„Thank you for everything and for not leaving me alone. Even after all the bad things I did to you, you still decided to stay. I love you so so much, again thank you so much babe" Jungwon said while snuggling more into her neck and leaving soft kisses.

„Hey hey, it tickles!" She laughed. „I would do anything for you, seriously!"

„Really anything?" He asked, raising his eyebrow while smirking.

Y/N knew he was smirking as she quickly shook it off. „Just forget it".

„I missed this so much" He said with a quieter voice.

„Just hearing your voice is soothing my soul"

„But hugging you like this is thousand times better"

She nodded, listening to her boyfriends ventings.
The boy told his lover everything that happened as assured him and supported him with positive words.

But time passed again and their break was over.
It was hard for Jungwon to let Y/N go, even though they weren't far away. He missed her presence a lot and it showed, he weakly smiled before letting her go. And so went class on.

The door was wide open and students would peak into the class just to see if Jungwon was really there. Rather than feeling annoyed, he felt more anxious again. He hated how people couldn't mind their own business.

„Don't focus on them too much. You are better than this Won" Jeongwoo said as he nodded. He was better than this. So the whole hours, he focused on anything but the people. This also helped him to grow more.

 This also helped him to grow more