▹ System 0͎9͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

"Gosh when is the finish line..?" Yeonjun couldn't feel his legs anymore. "I kinda wanna be Kai right now.."

"I feel like dying too.." Yoojung muttered. But then she got an idea that made her smirk... She pulled an arrow out and whispered. "Niki-kun would love to carry Yoojung." She then poked his back with the arrow.

"Wait Yoojung!!!" Riki suddenly kneeled down. "Let me carry you!! You must be tired!"

"O-oh..!" Yoojung put her hand on her chest, acting all surprised. "Well if you insist, that's so kind of you.." She then settled herself on his back and he soon lifted her up.

"This is some top-tier acting coming from Yoojung I gotta say." Yeonjun said all sarcastically.

"Why are you tiring our own teammate this isn't fair."

Yoojung just chanted this as a reply. "Peongkeuigo sipeun nayeonneunde~"

...

"I want to say that I'm surprised you guys didn't progress much but I am not."

"Kai?!! You're back?!" Soobin exclaimed, looking to his right at the guy who had caught up to them.

"How was the afterlife?" Shunsuke asked.

"Boring.. anyway I can't believe I was the first one of us to lose a life." His character reinitialised, meaning that he's not all wounded up anymore, it's like nothing ever happened.

He would easily be able to run faster than them right now. But a specific something he's seeing at the moment is stealing all his attention. 'Why is Niki carrying her?'

Shunsuke decided to stop running and no one is caring at all about that. 'What's the point? I'll just walk. No chances of winning plus I'm not in any trinity so I'm my only responsibility'

~

The TGMs seem to be doing quite well, they managed to stay as a group and they're dealing with the various booby traps quite okay, they are even first right now

As they sped down the flight of stairs, one specific stair that Beomgyu had stepped on suddenly sank all the way down.

He was caught in a trap.

Beomgyu was about to fall but he quickly gripped the stair above him as he was left just hanging off the edge of the hole.
As soon as he lets go, he falls.