▹ System 1͎0͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Since the opening challenge is over for everyone, the Introductory Floor is no longer available and Tasuku Hatanaka will no longer be guiding them

That floor mainly existed to introduce the player to the mechanics of the video game. Now that that phase is over, the real gaming experience can start.

~

Now everyone was sent to the Residency Floor for some free time before challenge 1 starts.

Asuka, Beomgyu, and Taehyun are standing in front of the mansion, contemplating what to do with this free time

"Sleep." Beomgyu suddenly uttered before attempting to march towards the residence.

"Hold up!" Asuka gripped his arm, preventing him from walking any further. "Stop lazying around. We need to prepare for the next challenge, I'm still salty that we lost the last one because SOMEONE." She emphasised that last words while glaring at Beomgyu. "lied.
As long as we have penalty points but the others don't, we're screwed."

"We just gotta wait for the others to lie I guess. But for now, we should improve our stats.." Taehyun said with a straight face.

"What about sleeping-"

"Exactly Tae-kun. Like endurance, strength, intelligence... We should train everything since we don't know what that challenge is about yet."

Beomgyu just made a heavy sigh as he turned around to face the two pretty characters. "Fine... Well Koyuki told me that she bought some bullets at a mall nearby. Since I don't have a weapon, maybe I could buy one there.."

"Good." Asuka said. "I'll go with you, I might find something interesting for myself. Tae-kun what about you?"

"Y'all can go without me. I'm meeting Shunsuke at the gym." He said looking down at his phone. "It's apparently in the mansion."

"Well alright, see you." Asuka gave him a single wave, but the second she turned around to leave, Beomgyu suddenly questioned Taehyun, "Why are you meeting him there?"