PART 22

OLIVIA'S POV

So it's Saturday and I woke up feeling very happy today.I have been smiling since morning and now I am standing in the kitchen making a sandwich for lunch.

I am humming my favourite song as I make my banana nutella sandwich.I have already spread the nutella on the bread and I've sliced the banana into small pieces.

I finished making the sandwich and I cut it in half.I licked my fingers off with a little bit of Nutella on them while putting the knife in the sink.

I headed to the fridge to grab some juice.I grabbed the glass and poured my orange juice in it.After putting it back in the fridge I settled down on one of the chairs surrounding the countertop.

I continued humming my song while munching on my sandwich.After I was done I washed my plate and glass.

I have been inside the house all morning and I think a little bit of fresh air from outside will do me good.I stepped out of the house and sat on the chair outside.

After I had my shower in the morning,I laif down on my bed thinking about last night.This time I didn't overthink things.

Ryder and I have gotten close , that's for sure.Or Maybe I just want to believe what my heart want me to believe.

I took my phone out of my pocket scrolling over to my contacts.I miss talking to my friends face to face although we do text everyday.I scrolled down on my contacts and found Avery's number first and decided to call her..I rocked back and forth on the chair while the phone rang.She answered the phone on the third ring.

" Hey you" Avery answered sounding really happy that I called.

"Hey Avery,how are you doing?"

"I am fine Oli even though I miss you like crazy,how about you?"

"Aww I miss you too and I am doing okay ,where is Becky?"

"Well our little miss nerd is busy reading her books outside"I chuckled knowing very well that she might be doing that.

"Hey I heard that!" Becky said as she enters Avery's room I assumed.

"Just so you know that was a compliment and totally not an insult"Avery defended herself.

"You don't think I am that stupid do you,I am smarter than your whole family combined and that was a compliment and totally not an insult" I started to laugh while covering my mouth to not make voice and wanting to hear them continue their talk.

"How is that a compliment when it was clear as day that it was an insult!" Avery said and I can almost see her in my mind placing her hands on her hips with her eyebrows raised.

"Looks like I am rubbing off you since you can tell the difference between an insult and a compliment,I knew my presence in your life would make a difference"

"Alright kids stop arguing or else you might find yourself standing at the naughty corner" I cut off their argument knowing it might continue if I don't stop it.