14 - Pillow Fight!

When Elissavet and Bucky got to the tower they parted ways. They both felt as though they were soaring in the clouds. When Elissa got into her room, Wanda, Natasha, and Pepper were all waiting, ready to hear every detail about the date. After getting over her shock that they are in her room, Elissa laughs at them, shaking her head in disbelief at how nosy they are. She eventually relents and sits down beside Wanda on her bed. She tells them about her date and they all listen in, making comments when they felt inclined to do so.

As for Bucky, he went to the common room where he found Steve, Sam, Tony, and Clint sitting watching a Disney film that he couldn't remember the name of. When they saw him enter the room, they turned off the television and waited for the details. Steve smiles when he sees the happy and peaceful expression on his best friend's face. He's glad that this worked out, his friend deserves to be happy. Sam obviously is the one trying to pry the most out of the group, being the one that always needs to know the latest scoop.

"So, you guys kiss yet?" Stark asks with a smirk.

Rolling his eyes, but blushing at the memory of her small peck on his cheek he mumbles, "not like it's any of your business."

Stark's smirk widens into a devilish grin, "you did!"

"It was only a little peck on the cheek," he confesses.

"Tell us more," Sam prods, grabbing the bucket of popcorn from Tony and leaning forward.

"Well I saw her staring at this little white fox and so I decided to get it for her. A little while later she gave me a little kiss. When I asked her what it was for she said it was a thanks," he explains, taking a pause. "To which of course I responded by saying I should've won her more prizes."

Steve awes, thinking it's the most adorable thing ever and both Tony and Sam chuckle at his response. Clint smiles, happy that things went well.

"She looks so adorable when she blushes," he laughs, thinking back to when she was looking down at the ground bashfully after kissing him. "Not to say that she isn't always adorable..."

Tony throws a pillow at him, making a gagging sound like the immature child he is. Bucky just throws it back harder. Tony ducks just in time for it to fly past him and hit Loki who was just walking to the kitchen, following his brother, who was already grabbing some Pop-Tarts. Turning around to see what idiot threw a pillow at him, Loki can't figure it out, so he just ends up throwing pillows at all of them. Tony whines, complaining that he isn't supposed to be using his powers, but Thor pops in, saying that it's okay cause he's doing no harm. Wanting to continue the fun game, Thor picks one of the pillows up and sends it flying at Clint. Unfortunately for the god, Clint catches it and chucks it right back.

By now, a full-on pillow war had been declared. Pillows are flying left and right, the shouts and yells of everyone ringing through the room. Even Loki stayed to play this 'silly mortal game', much to everyone's surprise.

It is no surprise, however, when the girls come racing down the stairs to see what the hell all the commotion is about. When they open the door, all they see is chaos. Clint is on top of the fridge dodging pillows left and right, Tony hides behind an armchair, stealthily grabbing pillows to throw at anyone that dares to threaten him. Bucky and Steve have paired up together and formed a bunker behind the longest couch. Thor is racing around the room, wanting to get into the heat of the battle. Sam is running for his life because he managed to accidentally piss off Loki, who is madly chasing him with a few of his pillows. Some pillows, the ones Loki conjured, are sending feathers everywhere.

Wanda giggles at the sight before quickly racing in to join the boys.  Natasha and Pepper sigh whilst shaking their heads, deciding to go in and join, might as well, am I right? Someone's got to show 'em how it's done. Elissavet laughs and begins recording it on her Stark phone, not wanting to ever forget these amazing moments.

Bucky notices his goddess standing by the stairs recording the madness and decides to formulate a plan with Steve. They stealthily creep away from their bunker, being careful not to get caught by anyone. Creeping closer to the unsuspecting girl, they glance at each other once before giving a nod of confirmation and throwing their pillows at her at the same time.

Elissa shrieks as the pillows collide with her. The phone has fallen out of her hands and is long forgotten about. She turns to see who did that to her and is able to catch a glimpse of the two super soldiers scurrying back to their bunker. Bucky high-fives Steve before looking over the couch to meet her deadly glare. He gulps, regretting his every decision. Steve just chuckles at his friend before Elissavet's eyes meet his to which he immediately stops and anxiously looks at Bucky for help.

Bucky just shakes his head with a similar panicked expression before shouting, "run!"

The soldiers take off with Elissa on their tail, several pillows in hand. She manages to hit them both at least three times each before she collides with Bucky making one of Loki's pillows spit out feathers on them both. Bucky and Elissa groan from on the floor.

Elissa scuttles away when she realises that she was practically straddling Bucky, but he's too focused on the pain that came from his head hitting the ground. Luckily he is a super soldier, so he doesn't get a concussion or anything serious. Getting over her embarrassment, noticing that Bucky seems to be in pain, she rushes to his side and gently grasps his arms asking him gently if he's okay.

Bucky smiles at his perfect sweet girl and says, "I'm good, just wasn't expecting it, doll."

Seeing the couple on the floor, Tony immediately takes his chance to throw a pillow at them jokingly yelling, "get a room!"

The attention is now diverted to both the embarrassed people on the ground. Bucky immediately notices the discomfort in his angel's countenance and he immediately takes the same pillow and chucks it as hard as possible to Tony. Once again, Tony ducks, this time it hits Director Nicholas Fury who just entered the room from the elevator with an unamused expression plastered on his face.

Thankfully, to the amusement of everyone except Fury and Bucky, the pillow was one of Loki's, so the feathers fly around his head before falling to the ground as the whole room stands in silence watching their boss, waiting for anyone to move. A giggle escapes Elissa's mouth when she sees Bucky's mortified expression and soon others begin to join in. The entire room burst into raucous laughter. Bucky and Fury are the only ones that don't join in. One's face is set in a mortified expression as the other one glares daggers into the other one's soul.

When Bucky hears that melodious giggle, a smile is brought to his face, however. He doesn't care if the grumpy pirate man is going to murder him for hitting him with a pillow. He would do anything to hear that sweet giggle.