47| Party pt2

Tony really held me to the two months I gave him. I had to leave Riley with my parents as everyone I was friends with came to the party; even Amara was allowed to come.

Natasha, Wanda, Pepper, Maria, Hope, Carol, Sarah and Amara were all at my office, waiting for me to finish the last bit of work. Shuri would be coming over later, as she had to do some things in California first.

"Done?" Amara asked me.

"No."

A few minutes later, she asked again. "Done now?"

"No."

And then, she asked again. "Done?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"No, shut up so I can focus."

Natasha stepped up to pull my sister away from me. "Let's leave the photographer alone. She might bite."

I rolled my eyes but worked on the finishing touches of the latest shoot I had done. I fixed the light a bit and smiled at the product.

"All right, I'm finished." I said and stood up. "Now, Peter just has to send it to the right person. What will we be doing?"

"We're going to check your wardrobe." Wanda beamed. "And then we go shopping."

"Why check my wardrobe?" I questioned.

"To see your taste in clothes." Carol smiled. "Duh. Although, I have to say you look smashing in those jeans."

"Yes, but Tony wants dresses when he throws a party." Pepper pointed out. "I came in a jumpsuit once, and I had to change."

Hope chuckled. "All right, let's go to the mall, then."

Maria Hill took the lead. "I'm sure Shuri will be there when we arrive."

So, we went to my house to look at my and Amara's clothes, after which we went to the mall to get new dresses. Shuri did find us and helped pick out for everyone. It was fun to spend some time with the women of the team. Especially since the more of then are male.

"This is all right?" Amara asked as she stepped out behind the curtain. "It's cute, right?"

"Oh, it's so beautiful." Wanda gushed. "It compliments your skin so good."

Sarah stepped out next. "For the record, dresses are not my thing, but this is all right."

"You look amazing, Sarah." I told her.

"Have you found anything yet?" Pepper asked me.

I shook my head. "I don't know what suits me best. I never really wore dresses."

"What about that blue one over there?" Natasha proposed. "It matches with your eyes."

I eyed the gown and picked it up to feel the fabric. It's light and looks beautiful. "I'll try it."

A few minutes later, I walked out and looked at everyone. They all smiled, so I knew I had the right dress. Now, only the party left.