finally,

id just like to start off the chapter by saying i literally made all of u ship two made up characters.💀💀💀💀 mbbbb. ok bye

"Well, were here." Yun said as he pulled the key off and opened the car door. "Yeah, remind me to never let you drive me ever again. Actually---just don't drive at all. I felt like the car was gonna flip every time we stopped." Xingqiu jumped out of the car and closed the door. Chongyun laughed, "come on, I'm not that bad-" "You are." Chongyun rolled his eyes, heading over to unlock the front door. "Surprise!" He heard a pair yell from inside the house. Yun saw his parents and immediately shut the door. "Why'd you close it..?" Xingqiu caught up to him. "My parents are home! Act normal or something." He whispered as he started opening the door again. "Huh!?-" "Hi yun! Oh, and hi Xingqiu!" Yun's dad greeted them. "You guys are home?" Yun questioned, taking off his shoes at the entrance. "Yeah, didn't you see our car---Ohh nevermind, I parked in the garage. Haha." He laughed. Xingqiu shut the door, "Thanks for having me!" He took his shoes off. "Of course Qiu! You're always welcome." Yun's mom walked over, "There's some pizza in the kitchen, we just got here recently so I didn't have time to cook, sorry!" "It's fine, let's go to my room." Yun started walking off. "Bye!" Xingqiu followed him.