19

(Recap)

"You both are very powerful in the underworld and seeing you both together will also help us with the alliance because it becomes powerful for our family"

If he thinks I will be exposing my underworld identity he is dreaming.

"Just get to the point," I said getting frustrated.

"We would like you both to get married and don't worry because there is no other option" Killian's father spoke sternly to me while looking at us for a reaction.

"You do realize Aurora Ferrari hasn't got power it's 'Saige' who does," I said trying to get their heads out of the marriage thought.

I don't even want a simple relationship but marriage is a lot of commitment.

Now I know what Killian was so scared about.

"Aurora you are the lost princess of the Italian Mafia so you already have power and that helps us, but if your identity gets exposed then that's just a bonus" my father spoke trying to reason with me.

Looking over at Killian he looks worried, he has his eyes shut looking like he is trying to block out everyone and everything around him.

"I need to talk to Killian, alone"

Our fathers and Alexander left the room leaving Killian and I alone. Getting up from my seat I sit down on Killian's lap, he doesn't even look up at me he only wraps his arms around me and digs his head into my chest.

I don't get why people are scared of him, he is a big baby.

"Hey" I whispered softly into his hair. "Is this the reason why you've been acting weird for the past few months?" I asked.

Pulling his head up and looking into my eyes he nodded his head before pecking my lips. "I thought you would be running by now," He said to me while playing with my hair. Laughing at his comment because that's what I always did when we would even come close to discussing any part of our relationship, I always walked away.

Smiling at me he pulls me closer to him "Does this mean you are considering marriage? you don't have to if you don't want to because I don't want to pressure y-"

Cutting him off I straddle him and kiss him passionately while he grips my ass and grinds me against him. Breaking the kiss after minutes, we are breathing heavily as I put my thumb over his bottom lip so I can talk. "I'm with you so it's okay right?" I asked hopefully but really I'm freaking out right now, plus Killian's dad basically told me I had to.

If it wasn't for Killian I would already be out of the house or yelling at someone.

Not waiting for an answer I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a tight hug, wishing that he won't let go. Hugging me back just as tightly he whispered into my hair getting me to calm down.

"You know that I don't even want another girl touching me" leaning back to look into my eyes he moved my hair behind my ears. "I only want you" He whispered while just staring at my face.

"Should we do this then?" I asked to which he shot his eyes toward mine. "You don't sound too sure amore" He spoke putting his hand under my jumper while rubbing his fingers slowly up and down my spine.

Giving me goosebumps he smirked while pecking my lips once again as I got off of his lap. "If I'm doing this I'm only doing it with you, I don't trust anyone else," I said while walking to the door.

Opening the door the men look at me with hope in their eyes. Nodding my head I simply just walk out of the door and go into the movie room, I know everyone is watching a movie in the living room.