Chapter 16: I'm not jelous

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOUR STUPID FUCKING BRAIN THINKING?" Antonio yelled at me once we were inside the apartment.

I couldn't speak. It was as if my tongue was tied. I couldn't form any words, nothing came out when I opened my mouth.

"Huh? Got nothing to say? You openly disobeyed me by talking to another fucking guy when I clearly told you to not speak to anyone." Antonio's voice echoed in the entire apartment, his voice sharp.

"I'm sorry." I whispered looking down at my feet.

"You're sorry?" He laughed maliciously. "You are only sorry for getting caught. You know the consequences, yet you disobeyed me." He took a step towards me and grabbed my jaw.

He brought his face closer to mine until his lips were only millimeters away from mine. "So suck it up and take your punishment. Like the good bitch I know you are." He whispered before claiming my lips in a deep kiss.

I didn't dare to resist at first but when his words sunk in, I felt my anger grow. I couldn't stop myself from pushing him away.

Antonio took a step back when my hands pushed him back.

"No! You don't get to treat me like this." I yelled. I felt anger bubble in my stomach thinking of how he brought another girl into our home and thinks I'm gonna be ok with it. How he let his friends use me while I'm unconscious.

He treats me like I'm his property.

Antonio took a step forward trying to intimidate me but I stood my ground and meet his furious eyes.

"What. did. you. just .say?" He seethed pinning me with his eyes.

"You heard me." I spat out hoping his primitive brain understood. 

"I don't think I did. Because I only heard someone asking for a worse punishment than she was already getting." He took another step forward forcing me to take one backward. I gave him the hardest glare I could conjure.

My anger soared when Antonio just laughed at me.

Fucking prick.

"Fuck you! Why don't you just go screw Lilly and leave me alone?!" Antonio froze when his mind registered what I had said.

When he didn't move for seconds I was sure he'd strike me but I frowned when instead of hitting me Antonio smirked at me.

"You're acting this way because of Lilly?" he paused for a second. "Fuck! You're jealous! How did I not see it sooner?" His smile grew bigger when I scoffed at his absurd idea.

I'm not jealous! He can do whatever he wants. I just want him to stop hurting me.

"I am not, and you're an idiot for thinking that." Not even a second after speaking I was on the ground cradling my stinging face.

"You better watch what you say, Bianca. I am furious at you right now so if I were you I'd watch my words." His voice was condescending and they struck me hard. He crouched down to my level.

"There's no need to deny your jealousy. I can see it clearly now. But if you aren't jealous then you wouldn't mind me fucking her right in front of you once we get home." He cocked his head to the side as he observed my reaction.

"You wouldn't do that. You're just saying that to make me jealous" I refused to believe he would actually do it. He has to be lying, trying to get reaction out of me.

"I'm dead serious. She's a pretty little thing. Great body." Antonio was dead serious and I knew he wasn't lying.

As much as I tried not to my face grimaced when I felt my heart clench at the idea of Antonio with someone else.