Chapter 18:The Kiss & The Truth...

This Chapter is dedicated to jewi28 for being the first to comment. The above picture is something similar to how I imagined Christy and William's kiss...

Christy's POV

I was lost in the kiss, his lips felt so soft and so good on mine.

What the fuck?! I finally regained my senses and I did the quickest thing possible... I slapped him right across his cheek.

"Christy, I-" He started but I cut him off.

"No! Don't you dare speak to me ever again!!"I damn you to hell William Alexander!!" I yelled at him and pushed him away from me and ran off. I need to get as far away from him as possible...

William's POV

I do not know what came over me but I kissed her...and I do not regret it one bit but I do regret what happened after. I can still taste her soft, sweet, lucious lips...and her hand from that slap she gave me, my cheek still feels hot.

"What am I going to do now?!" I asked myself. Go after her! The voice in my head yelled, how the fuck am I going to go after her, she fucking hates me!! I was having an inner debate with myself when Anthony aproached me.

"Will, what did you do to Christy?! She looks like she wants to kill someone and cry at the same time." He said coming up to me.

"I did a really bad thing and now she hates me." I said in a low voice.

"What did you do?" He asked with a concerned tone.

"I do not know what came over me but I-I kissed her." I mumbled the last part but he still heard me.

"You what?!" His eyes widen in shocked.

"I kissed her! Okay!" I yelled in frustation.

"Oh William." He said.

"And now she fucking hates me!" I yelled.

"Whoa bro" He said putting his hands up as if in surrender, "I am sure we can figure this out." He said and put his hand on my shoulder.

"How Anthony?! Just fucking tell me how" I glared at him.

"First off, apologise to her, tell her how sorry you are." He said.

"She doesn't even want me to speak to her, how in fucking hell must I apoligise to her!!" I was furious now.

Finally I decided to just go and try to talk to her. God, I know I fucked up but please help me... I silently prayed.

Christy was by the change rooms and I walked up to her.

"Christy, just listen to me." I pleaded, her back facing me.

"Why should I listen to you Mr Alexander" She only called me 'Mr Alexander' when she was furious with me, her voice was so cold and distant. I am screwed.

"I didn't mean for that to happen Christy, I swear. Please Christy."

"Then what did you want to happen, Mr Alexander?"

"Not the kiss, Christy, please forgive me , I swear that I never meant to hurt you...that would be the last thing that I would want to do to you." I said in a soft voice, praying to god that she forgives me.

"Tell me, why should I forgive you?" She finally turned and faced me but her brows creased together and her brown eyes so cold and distant.

"Please Christy, I just can't have you hating me, please Christy, please." I begged. Everyone would be shocked and probably have a heart attack when they know that the billionaire playboy William Alexander is begging a woman to forgive him. What is she doing to me?!