Chapter 27

?????

I was stuck in a dark filled place, the darkness slowly consuming me. It felt like the time I had left was ticking away by the second.

But how could I know what time was anymore. I haven't known what time it has been for days.

There was nothing here with me. Absolutely no one else. They trapped me here.

A smidge of light would muster it's way into where I was. Revealing nothing but food that would be lied on the ground, the grum sitting on a rusted tray, as water was thrown to me in a bowl.

I was treated like I was nothing..

The bitterness feeling covered my heart, squeezing it. The stinging pain of knowing that my friends were somewhere away..somewhere where I wasn't there.

He took me here and left me for them to take care of me.

I yelled, shouted. Screamed out. I was shouting for my best friend. Even if he couldn't have heard me, I wanted to have hope.

They threw me in the dark room where I lay in now, the sinking feeling of knowing know one will come get me.

As the single word that kept my soul alive started to vanish, I start to sink to the floor, grasping my knees. I was starting to lose the sense of hope.

Not only that, they haven't fed me in I don't know how long. My stomach grumbled at me, dying from starvation. Cursing to myself, I knew that I had no food to give it to.

When they fed me, and that was on rare occasions, it would be that awful grum. Only at the start did they feed me. And I have no fucking idea why.

All I knew is that it was starting to heal. But even after it heals, I couldn't get out of here if I tried. All of these new-found emotions swept over me like waves crashing against jagged rocks.

I gave a heavy sigh, hitting my head against the wall that kept the place I was in stable.

The only thing that I had left now were my own thoughts to keep me company.

I don't think I'll ever see them again..

I don't..think I'll ever escape..

                                               ♥

A/N ~ Rlly short chapter. I'm close to finishing my finals so that's good^^
Can you figure who's pov this is? 👀
wc: 399