"Loo Loo land!" (part 2..?)

NO ONE P.O.V
_________________
The imps were back at the I.M.P, they all looked tired and look like they could pass out any second. Moxxies and Millie sat down at the table, they groaned.
Blitzø and Y/N walked through the door, they looked the same as well, tired and closer to facing death (if that was possible?)
They walked slowly to the table

"Alright well, uhm- me and Y/N will be in my office for now.." Blitzø said with a tired voice as they walked off into Blitzøs office.
"The fuck did you guys do?" Loona said looking up from her phone, she raised a eyebrow.
"Blitzø and Y/N blew up Loo Loo land" Moxxies replied

"Not surprised" she then looked back to her phone unphased
---
Blitzø sat down in his chair and Y/N just sat in the other. He thought to himself a bit as Blitzø pulled money out of his pocket to count how much Stolas gave him. 
"Blitzø, I have to ask you something"

"Hm?" Blitzø kept counting the green paper
Not looking up, distracted.

"Do..do you think that you would be better off with if it was just you and Stolas..?" Y/N didn't really know if they wanted to ask that question but did anyway, what he was most worried for was a bad answer from Blitzø.

Blitzø looked up at him in a worried way
"I..uhm. why do you say that Y/N?"
Blitzø didn't know how to answer nether did he want to answer.

"Answer the question, Blitzø."
Y/N gave him a look not wanting him to try and change the question twords him.

"I don't want that to happen, no..so no?"
Blitzø replied with a unsure voice, he didn't know what answer Y/N wanted. "Why do you ask-?"

Y/N sighed looking at the ground "well you and him are always- flirting! It can hurt sometimes for me.. especially when it happens right in front of my face!" Y/N looked at him. Blitzø then had a look of remembering how Y/N got pissed off at Loo Loo land because of the flirting.

"Y/N I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt your feelings like that. It's just for the business that's all! It doesn't ever actually mean anything" Blitzø gulled hoping that was a good response.

"Then why do you treat him better then me?" Y/N started to sound more upset.

"I don't know what you mean, Y/N"
Blitzø looked away

"The way you are with him! You treat him better then you treat me! The way you talk to him sometimes, when you flirt with him, anything!" Y/N voice started to sound raspy and angry.
"I get it's for the business, yes, but I feel like you actually never asked for how it made me feel."

Blitzø sighed then looked at Y/N
"Okay, then let's try to start over, okay?"

"...okay..?"

"Y/N, how does it- it make you feel..?"
Blitzø said with a odd tone, he slightly tilted his head.

Y/N looked down"M-Makes me feel like you don't have actual feelings for me anymore, Blitzø." Their voice was low, it wasn't a dark low it was a type of low were you can tell they were hurt. He didn't look a Blitzø, he kept his head down looking at the ground. Could start to his cold breathing then slight sniffs.

"Y/N, are you.. crying?" Blitzø standed up from his chair, his voice had a time of worry.

"May-maybe" He responded, his voice was shaky and hurt. He was crying.
Blitzø walked over to him and kneeled down to look at him

"Y/N, Im sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen like that, I should of listen to you at Loo Loo land." Blitzø hugged Y/N, he could hear Y/N tears how he cried. Now he felt guilt.

"Are you going to leave me? Leave me to go with him?"

"What- oh no of course not- Y/N I wouldn't, trust me." Blitzø hugged him tighter, having their tails intertwine.

"Promise-?"

"Promise."

-----
-693 words

Hope you liked!