Chapter 20

Another beautiful song people, another beautiful song.

Zayde's POV

Seeing Fluffy break down in front of me, crushed my heart.

I'm a bloody idiot.

I didn't want to hurt her.

That's why I ended things with her, but I think I just made things worse, I was supposed to stop her from getting hurt, but, I'm the one who hurt her the most.

Walking down the hill, I feel her eyes on me the entire time, and I keep up my fake strength till I'm out of sight. The moment I leave her area of vision, the first tear falls.

Then another.

Then another.

Till they all begin to flow in a never ending waterfall.

This isn't me.

I don't cry, I don't feel. I don't love. I don't bloody care.

At least, I didn't care.

Until I met her. Again.

My angel.

My beautiful angel, too good for this world, the only light I believed in, is gone, yet again.

I promised mum that if I found her, I wouldn't let her go.

But I did.

My head lifts up to the dark swirling sky, it's obviously about to rain.

I'm sorry ma.

The grey skies seem to be glaring at me, I could have sworn I saw a face in there.

The wind howls, the skies thunder and a flash of lightning strikes, without any warning, the skies begin to rain.

They are mourning their Queen.

She is hurt, and they are hurt too.

The skies are crying, crying for her, crying with her, their beautiful angel, their Queen.

The wind is howling, mourning, screaming in agony and anguish, wondering who is bold enough to hurt it's Queen.

I've probably gone mad.

My heart is crying, my eyes are bleeding tears, in the rain, it probably looks like the tears from the skies.

But it isn't.

These are the tears in my heart, from my heart. The heart that wants her, the one thing in this world I can't have.

Maybe it's a sign, to stop chasing after her, since I've spent almost my entire life doing that.

I liked her even before I knew what that was.

I loved her even before I knew I would see her again.

But our world is not a place for love, or soulmates, or fantasies, this is the real life, nothing like that happens.

We can't be.

We can't ever be.

Even though I'm not lover with her I still feel her here.

Her beautiful hazel eyes, her smile, her honey coloured hair, that wonderful Vanilla smell she always seems to have. She smells like an Angel.

I never really liked vanilla, but now, I love it.

I love her.

Her soft lips, oh how I desperately wanted to kiss back, time pull her into my arms and tell her everything, to rock her and tell her that everything will be okay, that I will be there for her, and never leave her, ever. To tell her that I love her, so much.