Chapter 17: Exit Girl, Enter Unexpected Being

After a night of passion, Chaos and his peerage bid farewell to Yasaka and Kunou (who refused to let go of him, only to reluctantly do so after a while of convincing) as well as the Youkais in Kyoto before departing for Kuoh to aid the others in dispatching Kokabiel.

"I expect the same treatment you have given to Yasaka once Kokabiel is dispatched," Yumi demands.

"Of course. I would never deny the request of one of my lovely fiancés," Chaos responds as they take the train back.

Kuoh

The Kendo Club are once more about to change into their uniforms before checking their surroundings for the Perverted Trio once more. Katase takes this chance to walk up to Murayama.

"Murayama. Can we talk in private later?" Katase asks.

Murayama stares at her for a second before responding, "Of course."

The Kendo Club members finish changing their clothes as they go on with their activities.

Timeskip

"Birth of a universe? Orbital station? That's what you saw in your dream?" Murayama asks.

"Mmhm. And I heard the name of the scientist who performed the experiment. Klaus, I believe the woman said," Katase admits.

"Klaus!? The former Architect!?" Mythra screams, making Murayama flinch.

'Ow! Can you not scream in my head!?' Murayama mentally berates.

"Sorry. I'll tell you later," Mythra apologizes as Murayama gestures for Katase to continue.

"Anyway, Klaus ignored the woman and started the experiment, only for the light to engulf the planet and blind me. That's all I know of the dream last night. It was weird, yet it felt so real," Katase finishes.

"Hmm. Perhaps it was a premonition? Or was it a message? Something similar happened with me after all," Murayama confesses.

"Oh yeah! The greenery and the two girls, right?" Katase remembers.

"Yeah. I get the feeling something's gonna happen soon. Try to keep safe, okay?" Murayama asks.

"Ooookay? You're acting a little weird, Murayama. I noticed you've been acting differently ever since you dyed your hair and got contact lenses. Not to mention you joined the Student Council! Is there something you're not telling me?" Katase questions, now suspicious.

Murayama nervously twitches a little before composing herself, "Sorry. Sona and Ch- Kei told me some things that completely blew my mind. It's their secret to tell."

"Since when do you call Asuma by his first name?" Katase questions, jealousy clearly evident in her tone.

'Crap!' Murayama mentally berates herself before continuing, "Kei, Yumi and Seth are also members of the Student Council. I got to know them when Sona invited them. They are good friends with Sona after all."

'Hmm,' Katase remains suspicious before sighing, "Okay, I believe you. I'll be careful... And hopefully, you can tell me what's up, alright?"

"Of course. See you around, Katase," Murayama replies.

The two go their separate ways as Murayama heads towards Chaos' mansion for strategizing. Unbeknownst to the both of them however, unknown figures are currently trailing behind Katase.

"Is she the one?" 

"Yes."

One of the figures swiftly knocks out Katase with a chop to the back of her neck and carries her over its shoulder before rejoining its group and flying off with them.